Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Very rare usually means less than 2%, if mounts are any indicator to go by. Good luck everyone. Just keep at it.

Got it this week on 25H. I was running 10N up to this week but a guildie wanted help with legendary quest so we did 25H and it dropped.

Deleted
    Well this bloody sucks. Done it on 1-2 druids since it was added, then been adding a few more each week and now up to 6 druids this last reset. All 25hc and one 25normal. I hate RNG so much right now. ;_;

Have they fixed the fire wings graphic with fire kitty where it was anchored to your butt rather than looking like actual wings? Heard about this being a thing, and I don't have the fire kitty toy yet

Deleted
    Well, seems complaining helps! Dropped on second druid I ran on (boosted with main account).

http://i.imgur.com/Ab1tX0Z.jpg

Could see the item on boss corpse on my hunter, but only loot it on my druid.

Quote Originally Posted by Zekyu View Post
    Have they fixed the fire wings graphic with fire kitty where it was anchored to your butt rather than looking like actual wings? Heard about this being a thing, and I don't have the fire kitty toy yet
    Nope, still butt wings in fire kitty.

Quote Originally Posted by Zekyu View Post
    I hope they never do, i enjoy being a fire mermaid cat

Still nothing on 2 druids a week, both 25H.
    When reaching for the future, we sometimes fall into the past. As we gaze upon events that can not be changed, our hearts grow bitter with regret.
    .:eyara:.

I'd really like to get this drop so I can quit in peace. Fire kitty is about the only thing left that is enjoyable in WoW.