Page 1 of 4
... LastLast
    Deleted

Fandral's Seed Pouch Drop?

Since patch is live in US, any feral gone to Firelands yet to get the Fandral's Seed Pouch.

http://www.wowhead.com/item=122304/fandrals-seed-pouch

Hoping it's 100%, has anyone got any more info?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Moosie View Post
    Since patch is live in US, any feral gone to Firelands yet to get the Fandral's Seed Pouch.

http://www.wowhead.com/item=122304/fandrals-seed-pouch

Hoping it's 100%, has anyone got any more info?
    I dont know more about it than you. Logically it shouldnt be especially hard to get considering the seeds are easymode to farm.
    But everyone knows that logic isnt always the first choice by blizz

15+ Year Old Account
    Trying to gather some info on this.

Did Firelands 10N on my druid alt, no seed pouch.
    Doing 25H on main, will edit post to report findings.

Also, you might want to update the OP to include some more key words like Fandral's seed pouch drop rate so that it gets near the top on google search.

Update: 25H Fandral, no drop either. Definitely not 100% drop rate.
    Last edited by Cthulhu 2020; 2015-02-24 at 09:55 PM.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

Deleted
    I'm to fussed about it showing up on google, the drop rate will rough estimate once the patch has been out a few weeks, but if you said it didn't drop in 10N, safe to assume it's not 100% (Makes sense given the strong opinion Blizz had on giving us this item). More curious if this drops for other classes then druid, I know the item is listed as a druid item, but doesn't mean it couldnt drop for everyone else. Seems like a scumbag move towards toy collectors that don't have a druid.

Being in EU, ill do my run tomorrow morning.
    Last edited by mmoca8c3a8c487; 2015-02-24 at 09:59 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Moosie View Post
    I'm to fussed about it showing up on google, the drop rate will rough estimate once the patch has been out a few weeks, but if you said it didn't drop in 10N, safe to assume it's not 100% (Makes sense given the strong opinion Blizz had on giving us this item). More curious if this drops for other classes then druid, I know the item is listed as a druid item, but doesn't mean it couldnt drop for everyone else. Seems like a scumbag move towards toy collectors that don't have a druid.

Being in EU, ill do my run tomorrow morning.
    Even if it could drop for others, they couldn't learn it because it requires druid. Comments coming in on WoWhead saying that it's definitely not 100%. Looks like it might be in the 1-5% range. Have fun farming for this! And the other two mounts.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

Deleted
    Just did 25, No drop =\

Deleted
    Did 25 heroic as well, no drops I did get my 3rd Flametalon of alysrazor though >.> The "at least you can post it on twitter" jokes though.

No drop for me either (10N). However, the seeds were still there, so I looted those.

Even though you're saved, a soft reset will respawn the seeds. So you could kill Majordomo, loot the seeds, mail them off, soft reset and go straight back in.

No luck at my end either, it seems it's one of those low 2% drop chance pet items....

Quote Originally Posted by uzu1 View Post
    No luck at my end either, it seems it's one of those low 2% drop chance pet items....
    I tried normal and no drop either, but I cant find it on the patch notes either so I wonder if they removed it.

Deleted
    You can find the toy in the toybox so i'd imagine it is possible to get it. We are all just unlucky i guess

High Overlord
    15+ Year Old Account
    I still need the mount off Rag so I'll be running it on all my chars this week. Hoping to see the toy on at least 1 of them, although with only 1 druid a low drop rate would suck if I end up seeing it on say, my Warrior lol ;(

Quote Originally Posted by Moritsume View Post
    I still need the mount off Rag so I'll be running it on all my chars this week. Hoping to see the toy on at least 1 of them, although with only 1 druid a low drop rate would suck if I end up seeing it on say, my Warrior lol ;(
    it's not possible to get with any character except druid i'm fairly certain. I don't think any of us have 10 druid alts to farm the toy

did 25N on tues and no drop :c, also for anyone curious, blazing wings toy will put wings on your butt if you go fire cat. Rip Firecat dreams

did 25HC today while doing my legendary staff quest, no drop

Deleted
    So... basically nobody got it yet? (well... nobody reading these forums that is)

25H no drop

Druid / Demon Hunter SimulationCraft Maintainer

2 characters, 25N and 10N, no drops.
    Well, can we have at least one person saying that he did get the pouch?

Got it 5 mins ago, 25HC, 1st kill of Majordomo Was on legendary staff quest as well, tho i think that rly doesnt matter at all.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gerallt View Post
    Got it 5 mins ago, 25HC, 1st kill of Majordomo Was on legendary staff quest as well, tho i think that rly doesnt matter at all.
    Do you have a screenshot of this? o.o