Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Rarely / Never

I used to run quite a large MMO Minecraft Server. It had Races, Classes, Talent Trees, Quests, NPCs and more. We even custom made the world, which was awesome. However, going from that, to building a mud hut just isn't the same, and most of my friends don't play anymore.

I might do an Adventure Map once or twice a year with my housemates, but that's about it. Minecraft is a great game, really is, but it gets to a point where it loses a lot of value for me.

Herald of the Titans Zenotetsuken's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Not very often, but when I do play, I usually get really into it and play somewhere around 5-6 hours a day for a week or 2. After the couple weeks, I usually just drop it and don't come back for a couple of months.
    I tend to like Hardcore Survival mods, so when a new one pops up I usually play it. Just started playing Agrarian Skies 2 last night, and will play that until I get bored I guess.

Deleted
    Lately I play quit a fair amount! I practiss UHC with a friend (trying to do a game every 3days). we have just started 2weeks ago but getting at an ok level!! Which servers do you guys play on?

10+ Year Old Account
    With the 30 new achievements on the 360 version, I've been playing a little bit more than normal, it'll take a while to get some of them though.
    Shath'mag vwyq shu et'agthu, Shath'mag sshk ye! Krz'ek fhn'z agash zz maqdahl or'kaaxth'ma amqa!
    The Black Empire once ruled this pitiful world, and it will do so again! Your pitiful kind will know only despair and sorrow for a hundred thousand millennia to come!

been playing at least 1-2 hours a day lately, ever since I started with the Sky Factory modpack

Deleted
    me and my sister play on a computer that is just for our minecraft server with bukkit on it, but lately she is rebuilding the computer so cant play at the moment, but wil ldo as soon as we get the computer running again

Been getting back into it in expectation for 1.9 (ZOMG OFF-HAND SLOT AND SHIELDS!)
    There is a thin line between not knowing and not caring, and I like to think that I walk that line every day.

I play on and off with the Resonant Rise modpack. The Ancient Warfare mod is particularly fun especially when I clear out a bandit camp and make it my home.

Deleted
    hmm i think so 10 hours a week

Sometimes after a week's work.

almost three times a week, I am almost addicted to Minecraft, what should I do...

Quote Originally Posted by IreneJoy View Post
    almost three times a week, I am almost addicted to Minecraft, what should I do...
    Unfortunately you'll grow tired of it eventually as pretty much everyone I know has. You just run out of things to do after a bit and then move on to something else.

Signature Created by Jassinta

I'll play every day for 2-3 weeks then not play at all for 6-8 months.
    "Oh, you know what? You could bitch about anything couldn't you?" - Leonard L. Church

Every now and then. I've only ever scratched the surface really. I mostly spent time exploring my immediate surroundings and was lucky to find a pretty huge underground cave near my very first world spawn point so I'd explore that mostly. That was last year.

Right now I'm suffering from new world pickiness where I find a reason to dislike each world I generate within moments of arriving in it.

I play like 1 week non-stop then a take a break of 2 months and repeat

10+ Year Old Account
    Sometimes the spark return and I go nuts in Minecraft, after a new project or too big project, I stop and doens't return for a while ^^
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Deleted
    Not that often anymore, non of my friends play now. I only really enjoy minecraft when im with other people.

everyday!
    8 hours per day

I wish mindcraft didn't have graphics stuck in 1995