Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    I kind of go in spurts, like several hours a day for a week or two then not at all for 8 months. Rinse and repeat.

I've recently had the urge to play again although I doubt ill go back to vanilla MC, what I'm pouring time into atm is Feed the Beast - Infinity. so many mods, its insane trying to learn each mod and sort of figure out a mid to late game progression, playing around with all the tools and automation.

I keep switching to cheat mode though and just pulling things from NEI to try them out it sorta kills the progression aspect of the game though when you can just spawn things in with a few button presses.

but in then end i think it all revolves around doing what you want to do, while making it nice to look at. well anyway, so much potential, gotta keep pounding those tutorial vids.

Rarely, but once I start to binge, and if other people are active and its all yay and fun then I can go for weeks.

Right now I am waiting for a server to play on and if one comes along with some friends then it'll easily be a good while of enjoyment again.

But alone it is not so much fun, gotta have to be with some friends to add to the fun times :P

I generally play 10-12 hours a week, scattered across 3-5 days during the week on our server.

I'd play more, but heavily modded Minecraft takes about 10-15 minutes to load, which tends to kill "impulse playing"
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    LFR justifies the creation of more raid content when millions of players are able to see content. Only a few thousand people actually saw Kel'thuzad, but millions saw Deathwing. The reason Mists of Pandaria is starting with 18 bosses and adding larger raid tiers than we have had previously is because many players are going to see the raids through LFR.
    [/QUOTE]

Deleted
    Just started a new server with my girlfriend for FTB Infinity after not playing for about 2 years.
    Holy cow, the amount of content is crazy. Guess we'll be playing for a while again ^^

Mostly with my little brother on the Xbox One

Haven't played in over a couple years now, though I do keep checking Planet Minecraft every now and then hoping that KCRat has come out with another castle, or Oddworld's medieval town project is finished. Sadly neither has happened. I haven't found any creators that have lived up to that level of design quality (in the fantasy department). Those are really the only maps I actively played on.

i'm playing over night

Deleted
    Almost every day! There is just so much to do in this game. In between modded minecraft/ Hundreds of maps created by the community/ different servers to do hundreds of mini games...
    I love having all those options you just never see the end of it, and there is always more to discover/do ^^

Deleted
    I don't play it often, but once I do start playing, I play for a couple of days non-stop

10+ Year Old Account
    Almost every week day. I got kids here on weekends so I don't play on the weekend.

Deleted
    I also play rarely.

Same here. Twice a week or less.

I play quite sporadically. I could return from a long hiatus, play for 3 days straight, then entirely become bored and end up taking another hiatus

Occasionally, in bursts of a couple weeks. I have a world that my friends and I used to play with hundreds of hours of playtime, and I like to revisit it and discover new parts.

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    This may be surprising, but I just picked up the game a couple weeks ago.

Well, technically that's not true, I bought it several months back but only ever gave it a short, five minute chance (and wasn't much in the mood for creativity at the time). Now I'm playing on and off every other day with an old veteran of the game and I'm having a lot of fun. Not even playing with mods, just a texture back and the base game!

Deleted
    Haven't played since I accidentally deleted a castle I had built that I was really proud of

I dont play as much as i should, I always see it and get the craving again Got to find more time to play it

I don't play often now. I am just a new game player.