Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Around once every 3-4 weeks it seems.
    Last edited by bestellen; 2016-09-19 at 08:56 PM.

Deleted
    I play whenever my friends decide that they want to.

Deleted
    I work a lot so I don't have much time for games, but I play at least 1-2 hours a week

Been playing a lot for the last few weeks. My Minecraft habit comes and goes though, depending on mood.

am try demo atm seems well but geez them zombies

Around all week, for 6-8 hours daily.

Hadn't played in over a year but found out a few days ago about all the new cool stuff that is added to the game. Spent way too many hours finding a villager with mending..

I used to play really a lot. But not anymore.

Usually get the itch once or twice a month, and binge for about a week. I've been hoping for some of the mod packs to catch up with some of the newer versions this time around.

Deleted
    i play maybe 2 times a week , used to play more but work got in the way .......

i don't play much. waiting for new updates

Not played in like 3 years, last time I played was with my Sister when she stayed over for the night... I was busy mining down a mountain, while she busied herself making an elaborate house.

Deleted
    Rarely, 2-5h week. And only play with friends

Every day. I spent 5 years on Rawcritics forming alliances, building nations and towns, starting/participating in wars and creating events. It was a really big part of my life. You survived, gathered resources and formed townies and PVP was enabled. There really aren't authentic experiences like that around anymore. It's just stupid minigame servers clogged to the brim with 9 year olds. I started working on my own 1.11 server for myself and close friends that is only up for 3-5 hours a day. QuestWorld, protected dungeons, counters tracking each day and week so random events can start, DreamFish so fishing is more enjoyable, pets, mounts, Jobs Reborn... Trying to go for a real RPG experience. Can't really find anything like that out there so my only option was to do it myself.

I used to play a lot, but I feel like the hype for minecraft has died down a lot, so I don't play much anymore :-(

Almost every other day or so :P

i only play when feeling nostalgic, so once every few months

Depends what you define as 'play.'

I run a small group of servers. Some for various mod packs I've created, some for other Projects I'm working on. Most of the time, if I'm on I'm creating quests or building the "Worlds" in some form, with tools like Worldedit, which I don't really classify as "playing" the game, as much as being a Dev.

As for actual play, I'll do that a couple times a month. Whenever I feel like doing something different.

toomanyrifts.blogspot.ca || A Gaming Blog

rarely, once every 2 months.

I play sometimes!