What happened to garrison mission BoAs?

What happened to garrison mission BoAs? I checked several characters and even cycled through a few missions and all of the 630 gear was still coming up as BoP.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulgrim View Post
    What happened to garrison mission BoAs? I checked several characters and even cycled through a few missions and all of the 630 gear was still coming up as BoP.
    It'll be on the gear missionsn after 6.1 + reboot, or well, should. The old pieces will stay BoP

As well, gear missions you start just before 6.1 hits doesn't count either.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

15+ Year Old Account
    i tell you man, this misinfo combined with no instant stage 4 upgrades really fackered this patch for me today.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by axhed View Post
    i tell you man, this misinfo combined with no instant stage 4 upgrades really fackered this patch for me today.
    They didn't promise instant stage 4
    Last edited by Lochton; 2015-02-24 at 09:21 PM.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

It's been a couple days and I've acquired new missions that reward the armor tokens and they're still all BoP.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulgrim View Post
    It's been a couple days and I've acquired new missions that reward the armor tokens and they're still all BoP.
    That's because the BoA ones are not from missions, they're from the dungeon satchels.

Deleted
    good question actually OP, i was wondering the same thing

Quote Originally Posted by Rivin View Post
    That's because the BoA ones are not from missions, they're from the dungeon satchels.
    Well, thanks for clearing that up!

15+ Year Old Account
    I saw a ton of rumors flying around about BoA gear from missions, BoA follower upgrades, BoA this and BoA that, but for the life of me could never find the blue post saying they were even thinking about it. I know I saw rumors EVERYWHERE, but nothing from Blizzard.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

Quote Originally Posted by The Batman View Post
    I saw a ton of rumors flying around about BoA gear from missions, BoA follower upgrades, BoA this and BoA that, but for the life of me could never find the blue post saying they were even thinking about it. I know I saw rumors EVERYWHERE, but nothing from Blizzard.
    Yeah, the whole thing was a bit unclear (at least to me) and I usually read up on these things. It's unfortunate for me that they drop from dungeon satchels, as I'm pretty much strictly dps.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by The Batman View Post
    IIRC i only saw one screenshot in mmo-champion front page where was BOA 630 item.