Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

[TV]Power Rangers

Okay, it's a fan-made short film, but I thought it was worthy of its own thread. This is seriously so badass, I just relived my entire childhood watching this. Someone needs to make a full-length movie like this.

Deleted
    No. The world has moved on. Stop bringing back shit that doesn't matter anymore, like Disney cartoon sequels.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lock and troll View Post
    No. The world has moved on. Stop bringing back shit that doesn't matter anymore, like Disney cartoon sequels.
    Things that do not matter anymore once have mattered and thus caused the world to move to the place it is in now.
    Also, even if you fail to feel joy about any given matter, try to feel joy about the people that matter appeals to. And if you fail to do that either, just don´t care. But don´t badmouth stuff you don´t care about. It makes you look like you just like to spew hate.

OT: Epic trailer. Too much guns. Too less Power Rangers. Would still watch.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I've done nothing wrong. I'm not the one with the problem its everyone else that has a problem with me.
    Quote Originally Posted by MilesMcStyles View Post
    I don't care that other people don't play the content that I enjoy.

I've only been able to watch the first 5 minutes so far but damn, I'd totally watch a full feature like that.

10+ Year Old Account
    HELL yes, Katee Sackhoff is awesome in everything and the surprise factor of James Van Der Dawson not being a total pussy made this "movie" EPIC.

I would watcht he hell out of a MMPR movie/series done in this style, with that cast.
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

Really cool although I wasn't sure who James Vander Beek was supposed to be. Had to scroll down the comments to find the answer.

Wow it looks great for a fan-made production. I've never seen the series from a serious POV, a reboot along these lines would give it some intense superhero weight.

Herald of the Titans Feral Camel's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Looks fantastic. I just don't really care enough to see a full length version.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FobManX View Post
    Really cool although I wasn't sure who James Vander Beek was supposed to be. Had to scroll down the comments to find the answer.
    Wait he was supposed to be someone from the show? I'm guessing original Blue Ranger?

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.

Quote Originally Posted by Gallahadd View Post
    Wait he was supposed to be someone from the show? I'm guessing original Blue Ranger?
    Blue ranger was the one that was dead at the desk. I've watched it a few times and I can't really figure out who he's supposed to be. The original six were all accounted for, plus Bulk and Skull, and I really doubt he was supposed to be Arnie the juice bar proprietor.

I liked it, though, it was definitely a fun take.

edit: Ah, he was supposed to be Rocky, the second red ranger. Braved YT comments to find out.

10+ Year Old Account
    oooh, that would explain why I didn't realise he was meant to be a real character, I stopped watching after the swapped red rangers.

p.s. I laughed WAY to hard at Bulk and Skull selling the rangers out for Meth.

What no real Green Ranger...could've sworn he always wanted to return to the series
    WORLD POPULATION
    U.S pop 318.2 million,Mexico pop 122.3 million ,Russia 143.5 million S.K 50.22 million China 1.357 billion ,United Kingdom 64.1 million, Europe "as a whole" 742.5 million, Canada 35.16 million, South America 387.5 million,Africa 1.111 billion , Middle east 205 Million , Asia "not counting china" 3.009 B ,Greenland 56k,, Iceland 323k, S/N pole 1k-5k/2k

Quote Originally Posted by Denkou View Post
    Okay, it's a fan-made short film, but I thought it was worthy of its own thread. This is seriously so badass, I just relived my entire childhood watching this. Someone needs to make a full-length movie like this.
    Haven't had a chance to watch that yet, but I do know there was an actual fan made mode that had funding and was on Kickstarter and was suppose to be released soon. Not sure what happened with it (haven't kept track) other than that Saban is actually rebooting it movie wise and parted with Lionsgate (I believe?).

10+ Year Old Account
    A friend posted this on fb earlier. Good god I would watch the hell out of that movie. That was amazingly well done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Warwithin View Post
    Politicians put their hand on the BIBLE and swore to uphold the CONSTITUTION. They did not put their hand on the CONSTITUTION and swear to uphold the BIBLE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Except maybe Morgan Freeman. That man could convince God to be an atheist with that voice of his . . .
    Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    If your girlfriend is a girl and you're a guy, your kid is destined to be some sort of half girl/half guy abomination.

Quote Originally Posted by Naftc View Post
    What no real Green Ranger...could've sworn he always wanted to return to the series
    This was fan made, similar to one done for Mortal Kombat with Michael Jai White and Jeri Ryan.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=30MqmWq7rHM

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic!! Less guns though please. Would still watch anyway

Quote Originally Posted by CR77 View Post
    This was fan made, similar to one done for Mortal Kombat with Michael Jai White and Jeri Ryan.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=30MqmWq7rHM
    I know but the guy has played the green/White etc ranger in everything even in the Scorpion Vs White Ranger video.

Last edited by Raptor With a Saber; 2015-02-25 at 03:14 AM.
    WORLD POPULATION
    U.S pop 318.2 million,Mexico pop 122.3 million ,Russia 143.5 million S.K 50.22 million China 1.357 billion ,United Kingdom 64.1 million, Europe "as a whole" 742.5 million, Canada 35.16 million, South America 387.5 million,Africa 1.111 billion , Middle east 205 Million , Asia "not counting china" 3.009 B ,Greenland 56k,, Iceland 323k, S/N pole 1k-5k/2k

Deleted
    That was great! Actually love the dark tone to it!

Quote Originally Posted by Naftc View Post
    He is actually going to be part of some movie they're putting out next year I think. It has a ton of the old cast in it if I remember correct. Batinthesun has been running a series on Youtube where they follow him around. https://www.youtube.com/results?sear...y+morphin+life is the youtube search for it. I think I missed the newest episode so I have to watch that now lol.

Edit: So what I was talking about it is apparently the show... I didn't realize it was still going.
    Last edited by Spraxle; 2015-02-25 at 04:26 AM.

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lock and troll View Post
    considering the actual show is still going, I will say it still matters to people.