Page 1 of 8
... LastLast

Raiding With Leashes III

2 questions. First, has anyone tried any of the T6 raids for the new pets released? I was able to clear all 3 raids on my Druid and Monk since the patch released and did not get 1 pet drop. Is it just bad luck or is it possible that they may have forgotten to add the pets to the boss loot tables? I have asked in trade but nobody responded that they were going for any of the pets yet.

Second, out of the new pets from the T6 raids, which ones do you think are the most powerful/beneficial and why?

Edit: After trying on yet a 3rd toon, I did get the Chaos Pup from Muru to drop on my DK. Although no luck on any of the other raids. Just looks like bad RNG so far.
    Last edited by Craytoz; 2015-02-25 at 05:26 AM.

Just bad luck. Had a friend win the one off M'uru earlier today in a run we did together.

When victory seems worth any sacrifice,
    there is a price to be paid for such a gift

Forum Guidelines | Signature Restrictions

The drop rates seem to be worse than the previous Raiding With Leashes. But they do indeed drop.

Currently playing Borderlands 1 remaster. Amped for Borderlands 3.
    Add me on the PSN for jolly-cooperation @ PuppetShoJustice

Deleted
    i dont mind a slightly lower drop rate, as long as its not a HUGE drop in chance, as the last 2 raiding with leashes i finished up in just a few lockouts each

Deleted
    Holy crap, if the drop rate is worse than the previous achievement then we are in for a long run....

The last pet dropped after 25 kills for the previous achievement for me....

Not sure on the drop rate, going to run them later tonight and see how my luck goes. Thankfully I have a ton of alts who can run them until I get them instead of going to the AH.

Also, here's a formatted chart that I made awhile back and posted in another thread for anyone interested in it.

........Drop Name ...Actual Pet Name .....................Boss Drop .....Location
    Leviathan Egg Leviathan Hatchling High Warlord Naj'entus Black Temple
    Grotesque Statue Grotesque Azgalor Hyjal Summit
    Shard of Supremus Abyssius Supremus Black Temple
    Fragment of Anger Fragment of Anger Reliquary of the Lost Black Temple
    Fragment of Suffering Fragment of Suffering Reliquary of the Lost Black Temple
    Fragment of Desire Fragment of Desire Reliquary of the Lost Black Temple
    Sultry Grimoire Sister of Temptation Mother Shahraz Black Temple
    Smelly Gravestone Stinkrot Anetheron Hyjal Summit
    Hyjal Wisp Hyjal Wisp Archimonde Hyjal Summit
    Sunblade Rune of Activation..... Sunblade Micro-Defender..... Brutallus Sunwell
    Void Collar Chaos Pup M'uru Sunwell
    Servant's Bell Wretched Servant Eredar Twins Sunwell
    Race Minizep Controller Race Minizep Big Rocketeer: Gold Darkmoon Faire
    Slither Shock Slither Shock Erris the Colector, Kuru Thunderhoof Garrison
    Bone Serpent Bone Serpent Erris the Colector, Kuru Thunderhoof Garrison
    Young Talbuk Young Talbuk Erris the Colector, Kuru Thunderhoof Garrison
    Holy Chime K'ute Raiding With Leashes III: Drinkin' From the Sunwell..... Achievement

got abyssius on my first BT, none of the other pets tho
    Dear developers,

please nerf Rock, it's too overpowered. Paper is fine, however.
    Signed, Scissors.

Just did all the bosses on one character, and I got 5 pets. Not too shabby!

Well you can always farm gold instead and but the pets to get the achi?

10+ Year Old Account
    I got the mother shaz pet but nothing else from running each instance that could drop them once :P

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Lucetia View Post
    Not sure on the drop rate, going to run them later tonight and see how my luck goes. Thankfully I have a ton of alts who can run them until I get them instead of going to the AH.

Also, here's a formatted chart that I made awhile back and posted in another thread for anyone interested in it.
    Didn't they take the Darkmoon Faire one out?
    You're a towel.

Quote Originally Posted by Gumboy View Post
    Didn't they take the Darkmoon Faire one out?
    Not that I've seen, but I could be wrong. Haven't seen anything to indicate that though.

Got 7 of them so far, managed to get lucky and get all 3 from Mt Hyjal on my first run, got 2 from BT first run, and got a 3rd from BT and 1 from sunwell on my second toon, just ran sunwell on my 3rd toon and got none, and about to hit up BT on her and see if RoS will give up one of its pets

Deleted
    0 from BT, 0 from SWP, Wisp from Hyjal. Which I wasted my insta-25 stone one. Will run through the lot with my DK alt later, hopefully I'll get one of the other pets then.

Did full BT, no pets, must not be my day (Really want the succubus :3 ), but i'll try with a bunch of alts the next few days, they can't hide forever! >_<

Got 4 today, with two of them being from Hyjal. So that means I'll never have to complete that whole raid ever again!

I've gotten four of them now, but I haven't even gone to Hyjal yet because of the time it takes. Seems the drop rate is a bit lower but plenty of time left to get them.

Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    Got 4 today, with two of them being from Hyjal. So that means I'll never have to complete that whole raid ever again!
    Two runs of each raid, 4 pets collected. Unfortunately I didn't get the wisp yet, so more full Hyjal clears ahead . I've been running some of the earlier raids lately for transmog and feel like the drop rate is the same. It just feels lower when you want them to drop more.

Did 12 BT runs, got everything but Abyssius (which I bought) and Fragment of Anger. I got two fragments of desire though so I just asked in /trade if anyone wanted to exchange fragments and I got my anger within a couple minutes.

Hyjal Wisp is a pain at the moment, running into a bug where the first horde base waves aren't spawning in Hyjal Summit.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Therougetitan View Post
    Hyjal Wisp is a pain at the moment, running into a bug where the first horde base waves aren't spawning in Hyjal Summit.
    Had the same thing, but fortunately that was on my DK, so I could simply Death Gate in and out until the base NPC's had respawned. Got the Sunblade Micro-Defender and Abyssius on the DK, so up to 3 pets now. And all instantly levelled to 25, courtesy of the free stone on my alts

Quote Originally Posted by robodin View Post
    Had the same thing, but fortunately that was on my DK, so I could simply Death Gate in and out until the base NPC's had respawned. Got the Sunblade Micro-Defender and Abyssius on the DK, so up to 3 pets now. And all instantly levelled to 25, courtesy of the free stone on my alts
    Speaking of which, where are these free stones? I know each toon who opens level 1 menagerie was suppose to get one, but I'm not seeing it anywhere.