Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    http://cdn.superbwallpapers.com/wall...-1920x1080.jpg

take note of the epic beard, his powerful mane of hair, and that mighty physique. that's why i'm attracted to this type of man... there's another type of man i'm attracted to, but it's harder to explain. much more fetishistic.

Quote Originally Posted by Re1 View Post
    big boobs, big butts and slutty outfits that show as much as possible for it to not be censored on tv

pretty much

-1 for reading skills. In your defense, the title is pretty unclear if you don't read the actual OP.
    Last edited by Farseer; 2015-02-24 at 11:26 PM.

Soft and supple doesn't provide a good ol' fashioned raw dogging.
    They can dynamite Devil Reef, but that will bring no relief, Y'ha-nthlei is deeper than they know.

Deleted
    The three sixes is what is attractive to women in men. At least certain people, who don't fall under those three sixes, likes to blame it on that

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    there's another type of man i'm attracted to, but it's harder to explain. much more fetishistic.
    Do it anyway.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Valarius View Post
    Do it anyway.
    I second this.

You can't just post such a tasty morsel of information and not go into further detail.

15+ Year Old Account
    http://cdn.superbwallpapers.com/wall...-1920x1080.jpg

take note of the epic beard, his powerful mane of hair, and that mighty physique. that's why i'm attracted to this type of man... there's another type of man i'm attracted to, but it's harder to explain. much more fetishistic.
    Hotttt.

Plus you know he would make you feel protected, that dudes got 4 arrows in him right now, he's still standing, still dual wielding axes (axes are the manliest of weapons), and still taking the time to smolder you with his piercing blue eyes.

Someone is in the middle of shooting him, but he's still giving you his undivided attention, and making time for you - he really cares about your day
    Youtube ~ Yvaelle ~ Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by Manakin View Post
    I second this.

You can't just post such a tasty morsel of information and not go into further detail.
    ok then. it's a feminine trap boy... like, crossdresser, acts girly, has a feminine voice. not even full on transgender either, just a really really almost female man.

idk why i'm so attracted to it, but it's about my 3rd strongest attraction.

10+ Year Old Account
    There's something in the water... Florida
    Quote Originally Posted by Yvaelle View Post
    Hotttt.

Plus you know he would make you feel protected, that dudes got 4 arrows in him right now, he's still standing, still dual wielding axes (axes are the manliest of weapons), and still taking the time to smolder you with his piercing blue eyes.

Someone is in the middle of shooting him, but he's still giving you his attention and making time for you - he really cares about your day
    Dam it and here I was led to to think by the dating thread that women feared axe murderers
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    MMO-C, where a shill for Putin cares about democracy in the US.

Deleted
    ok then. it's a feminine trap boy... like, crossdresser, acts girly, has a feminine voice. not even full on transgender either, just a really really almost female man.

I was expecting tentacle monster man or something like eels.

This is better.

Hotttt.

Someone is in the middle of shooting him, but he's still giving you his undivided attention, and making time for you - he really cares about your day
    could cuddle up in his beard and have him carry me everywhere <3

15+ Year Old Account

Like Bailey Jay?
    Youtube ~ Yvaelle ~ Twitter

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, doing figure drawing of naked women is far more interesting and fun than doing figure drawing of naked men.

Hips and breasts are fun to draw... they have rhythm. Men... men have nothing really all that rhythmic on them to draw, comparatively.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Manakin View Post
    I was expecting tentacle monster man or something like eels.

This is better.
    You two could bang the same person.

Deleted
    Like Bailey Jay?
    Bailey Jay is gross, but unfortunately, actually trans. Apparently.

yeah, bailey is full trans. i actually do find her cute, but i don't like her new boobs and lips.

no though, just a guy that's probably taken some hormones, and wears cute skirts.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    Well, doing figure drawing of naked women is far more interesting and fun than doing figure drawing of naked men.

Hips and breasts are fun to draw... they have rhythm. Men... men have nothing really all that rhythmic on them to draw, comparatively.
    try drawing fat people.

Deleted
    yeah, bailey is full trans. i actually do find her cute, but i don't like her new boobs and lips.

no though, just a guy that's probably taken some hormones, and wears cute skirts.
    Yo I'll wear a mens suit jacket over a skirt if that gets you going

Quote Originally Posted by Kathandira View Post
    Well..first you need to recognize that not all men are attracted to women, and not all women are attracted to men.

Once you have that sorted out, you can easily recognize that not all people are attracted to the same things.
    Always one of these type of people in each thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    We only burn oil in this house! Oil that comes from decent, god-fearing sources like dinosaurs! Which didn't exist!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Erin View Post
    Bailey Jay is gross, but unfortunately, actually trans. Apparently.

Trans but with a dick?