10+ Year Old Account

monk transmog troubles

so i really don't like a lot of what we have to work with (nothing really looks extravagant) and the only thing that really stands out to me is the tier 11 rogue set. was wondering if anyone else has maybe seen a staff or cloak they think looks good with it

i liked jaina's staff until i realized it sheathed all retard like =(

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gandrake View Post
    so i really don't like a lot of what we have to work with (nothing really looks extravagant) and the only thing that really stands out to me is the tier 11 rogue set. was wondering if anyone else has maybe seen a staff or cloak they think looks good with it

Quote Originally Posted by Gandrake View Post

They're green, but look up the "Skettis" staff (the one with the giant green gem, and not the agi dps one with the branchy-twig look)

Quote Originally Posted by Daalton View Post
    <snip>
    But that's tier 8?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Amirila View Post
    But that's tier 8?
    but it's sex

10+ Year Old Account
    Steve Irwin died the same way he lived. With animals in his heart.

Quote Originally Posted by Viridiancity View Post
    Yeah, T16 is the mose beautiful set for me. Unfortunately it's not easy to farm (or at least i assume, how many people do you need to farm SOO normal, given you are not uber equipped, lets say, ilvl640?).

I'm going after the red Amani leather set.

Can't do links, but its Amani Rainment (Recolor) on WoWhead.

Deleted
    Red Crane LFR and Grievous/Prideful aren't bad. The helmet of the latter also has a really great spell effect (I'm not wearing it because it hides the beard and we can't have that).

Good luck farming the first one though. Took me two expansions to finally get all the pieces.

Quote Originally Posted by Viridiancity View Post
    Agreed. Its currently my favorite. (But normal. I like the White/gold/Green glow better than the HM red/black/golden).

The T15 is nice too.

Deleted
    I thought the T16 was the best, first the LFR, then Normal/Flex, later HC.

Yet no im using the PVP-set Grievous/Prideful with the blood soaked Bandorolo from the Inn-Quest since mid December.
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/de/characte...d/Pokka/simple

Pretty easy and clean, items fit a pandaren, one of the best shoulder effects since Shaman T10 (Shoveltusk) and more or less simple to aquire by doing some Ashran.

I just wish we could transmog fist weapons into other slow one-handed weapons.