Page 1 of 2
LastLast

New GW2 Patch Today?

Just booted up the launcher to log in for my daily chest - it's now patching and taking quite awhile but no patch notes are on the launcher.

Is this just the removal of the Dragon festival event thingy or are they adding new stuff and didn't put up notes?

6.1 is today, it's, umm, pretty much everywhere, been that way for about a week or more now.

Quote Originally Posted by Valyrian Stormclaw View Post
    I meant for GW2, not WoW
    https://forum-en.guildwars2.com/foru...bruary-24-2015

https://forum-en.guildwars2.com/forum/info/updates

Looks to be!

Sorry, this site never ever seems to save my settings for the forums I want to see.

Nothing important. Just a couple of quality of life additions. Here's a good recap...

That data-mined Black Wings will be a huge seller. Looks great...

And also a Countess Anise outfit was datamined as well...

Last edited by carnifex2005; 2015-02-25 at 05:13 AM.

Love the wings. I need to head off and make a Norn that looks like Brian Blessed.

"DIIIIIVE!!!"
    When challenging a Kzin, a simple scream of rage is sufficient. You scream and you leap.
    Quote Originally Posted by George Carlin
    Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Douglas Adams
    It is a well-known fact that those people who must want to rule people are, ipso facto, those least suited to do it... anyone who is capable of getting themselves made President should on no account be allowed to do the job.

Damn those wings look good. Wish they were white though.

*THROWS MONEY AT SCREEN*

10+ Year Old Account
    Those wings remind me of rose online wings and backpieces, they all were awesome a sheet
    Cod has a new campaign, new weapons, new multiplayer levels every year. Zelda has been recycling the same weapons, villains, and dungeons since the 80's. Zelda recycles enough to make cod blush. The same weapons, villains, dungeons, and princess in every single Zelda for the most part. It's almost as cheesy as bowser vs Mario round 35

10+ Year Old Account
    They remind me of a weird mix of Asmodian wings from Aion and archangel wings from Supernatural.

And yes, I do want them. And the Countess Anise outfit. :P

Quote Originally Posted by Thelxi View Post
    Damn those wings look good. Wish they were white though.
    I'm sure they'll have other colors eventually.

Probably what, 600 gems each?
    "I only feel two things Gary, nothing, and nothingness."

Those wings are awesome looking, no doubt.

Quote Originally Posted by Rivelle View Post
    They remind me of a weird mix of Asmodian wings from Aion and archangel wings from Supernatural.

And yes, I do want them. And the Countess Anise outfit. :P
    http://wiki.guildwars.com/wiki/Aion_wings

That's because they're probably based on the Aion wings, though not a straight copy of them like they did in GW1,

Welp, guess I may have something else to purchase from the store now. At least I may finally have something on my back for once, at least something that doesn't look lame.

This is going to be like Sparkle Pony day. You'll log on and every other person will have black wings.

- - - Updated - - -

Man, I wish they had leathery wings to go with my chiroptiphobia mesmer.

Maybe I'll just save these for my Revenant.
    "I only feel two things Gary, nothing, and nothingness."

My body is SO ready for this

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    http://wiki.guildwars.com/wiki/Aion_wings

That's because they're probably based on the Aion wings, though not a straight copy of them like they did in GW1,

Welp, guess I may have something else to purchase from the store now. At least I may finally have something on my back for once, at least something that doesn't look lame.
    Oh right! I completely forgot I saw someone show a screenshot of the emote from GW1 before. I never played GW1 so never knew of it myself before that. It's kind of neat, honestly. I mean...I have no doubt I'll get tired of seeing my character run around with those gigantic things on her back, but I still have to have them.

Do wish that you could dye the backpacks though.

Quote Originally Posted by Huehuecoyotl View Post
    Love the wings. I need to head off and make a Norn that looks like Brian Blessed.

"DIIIIIVE!!!"
    Lol! Why didn't I think of that? I'm stealing that idea.

Do people clamor over "no content" in that game or do they actually have adults playing their game at this point?
    Honest question.
    Owner of ONEAzerothTV
    Tanking, Blood DK Mythic+ Pugging, Soloing and WoW Challenges alongside other discussions about all things in World of Warcraft
    ONEAzerothTV

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by NoobistTV-Metro View Post
    Do people clamor over "no content" in that game or do they actually have adults playing their game at this point?
    Honest question.
    GW2 part of the forum :P

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

Updated title to prevent people accidentally popping in from the front page : P