Trinkets for Fury

Hey guys, I am currently using Scabbard and heroic Bottle of Infesting Spores.
    Tonight I got normal Vial, and I checked AskMrRobot and it says to use bottle and vial, although I remember seeing a post here that said that Scabbard is better than bottle, but for the life of me I can't find that post again lol

Can anyone point me at the right direction please?

P.S.
    My character is Zivxx on Hyjal if anyone wants to see my gear and decide. I would post the armory link here but I haven't posted enough to get that privilege yet :P
    Last edited by zivxx; 2015-02-25 at 06:39 AM.

Deleted
    Scabbard is better than Bottle, but you can't use 2 on use trinkets at the same time since it'll put 30 second cooldown on the second trinket after you use first one, so 2 on use trinkets are bad idea.

Deleted
    If you equip Scabbard and Vial there's currently a weird interaction between the two trinkets. Using Scabbard first only puts Vial on a 10 seconds cd, so you'll have 10 seconds of Scabbard, 5 seconds of both Scabbard and Vial, and then 15 seconds of Vial. This might make Scabbard+Vial the better option for you.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Distinkt View Post
    If you equip Scabbard and Vial there's currently a weird interaction between the two trinkets. Using Scabbard first only puts Vial on a 10 seconds cd, so you'll have 10 seconds of Scabbard, 5 seconds of both Scabbard and Vial, and then 15 seconds of Vial. This might make Scabbard+Vial the better option for you.
    Solsacra explained it in the ret thread, Blizzard upped the Scabbard from 10s duration to 15s and seems to have forgotten to adjust the cooldown it puts on other on use. You can test it with almost all other on use trinkets, the duration of other on use lockout = the duration of the trinket used. It's not a special interaction between those two, but only a "bug" with the Scabbard lockout.

@OP the best is to sim your character, you may have to change the API a lil bit to check it but I'm sure Collision will help you out if you ask him nicely in PM. I'm not that sure the 5s double trink overlap will be that good on fury warrior but well only maths know.
    Last edited by mmocacb35759c6; 2015-03-02 at 11:21 AM.

I see, I tried simming myself with all the default options of simcraft because I really don't know it further than that lol. Bottle and Scabbard came out as the stronger combo, but I'll try and message Collision and see if he'll help..
    Thanks guys!