Trinket Question

So i have the Heroic Oregorger and Heroic Darmac trinkets, but i just got the Mythic Blackhand trinket from my BRF garrison mission. I am currently running simcraft to see what it says but i figure i would get peoples opinions on the matter as well. My guess would be the Blackhand + Oregorger trinkets since the Blackhand trinket has 110+ more intellect on it. Thoughts?

Deleted
    Personally myself I prefer the Beastlord over Oregorger trinket, but you are correct in using the Blackhand Mythic one over with one or the other.

im wearing the Oregorger one, and i do feel like that crit boost helps a lot with the SS procs, dunno if its a thing of mine but i love that.

If I were you I'd use the Oregorger and Blackhand trinket for all AOE fights since the Darmac trinket is useless for Starfall. For single target it would probably be really close but my intuition is to keep the Oregorger trinket.

Yeah I've been using Blackhands trinket for a while because every fight is so starfall heavy and haste isn't going to do a thing for it. But mutlistrike and crit is great for them. I just hope I get a mythic version soon! You got pretty lucky getting it out of your stash.

I'd have to agree with everyone here and say that for most fights, Blackhand + Oregorger will be best on most fights. As far as I understand, though, Oregorger + Beastlord are BiS when they're both mythic.