Deleted

Problem with BRF cache / Master plan

Hello guys,
    I got a problem with my BRF cache, i kill 21 boss in Normal and HM difficulty but when i open my Master Plan add-on, the mission is normal and loot 665ilvl item, so i'm wondering if every one get the same thing and if i can upgrade my followers to 660 to unlock mythique cache, or just should i wait more boss kills until the cache spwan for mythique in my Master plan addon ?
    Thanks for your help

10+ Year Old Account
    Try reading the other threads in the forum that seem to be pointing to the fact that you need 8 Highmaul mythic kills to unlock the BRF Mythic cache.

Deleted
    I am 28 HC HM, 10 kills nhc BRF and got the heroic cache. You won't get a mythic BRF cache without mythic HM kills.

Quote Originally Posted by Theya View Post
    I am 28 HC HM, 10 kills nhc BRF and got the heroic cache. You won't get a mythic BRF cache without mythic HM kills.
    That's incorrect, you don't need Highmaul mythic kills. See another 18+ pages thread about BRF cache. You need 21+ (loot eligible?) BRF heroic kill to trigger mythic BRF cache. Problem is heroic kill counter is bugged and require another kill after 6.1 to trigger it properly.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by vorchun View Post
    That's incorrect, you don't need Highmaul mythic kills. See another 18+ pages thread about BRF cache. You need 21+ (loot eligible?) BRF heroic kill to trigger mythic BRF cache. Problem is heroic kill counter is bugged and require another kill after 6.1 to trigger it properly.
    I read a couple of threads and no one has the real (as in Blizzard confirmed) answer. At least I have the heroic cache although I only did nhc BRF

10+ Year Old Account
    I have 1 LFR kill and 3 normal mode BRF kills, I got a mission for the heroic cache. Highmaul kills are definitely counted somewhere along the lines (16lfr, 24 normal, 28heroic).

My Mission Planner said that my cache was going to be Normal, but when I got it, it was Heroic.

Is there even a BRF normal mode cache? 2 of my characters who haven't killed a single boss in BRF in any difficulty received the Heroic cache.

Also, apparently you need either 8 Highmaul Mythic kills or 21 loot eligible BRF Heroic kills to be eligible for the Mythic cache.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Snuzzfizzle View Post
    Is there even a BRF normal mode cache? 2 of my characters who haven't killed a single boss in BRF in any difficulty received the Heroic cache.

Also, apparently you need either 8 Highmaul Mythic kills or 21 loot eligible BRF Heroic kills to be eligible for the Mythic cache.
    Yes, Highmaul progress counts towards your BRF Cache.