Deleted

From a scale of 1 to 10 how bad is this?

http://i.imgur.com/A2lp4xH.png

My pc just randomly downloaded a file saying this when i opened it in note pad
    file type = File
    Name = 4

Thumbnail large images please!
    Last edited by noteworthynerd; 2015-02-25 at 01:42 PM.

Downloaded how?
    Why would you open it?
    Did you upload it to virustotal?
    If you must insist on using a non-sanctioned sitting apparatus, please consider the tensile strength
    of the materials present in the object in question in comparison to your own mass volumetric density.

In other words, stop breaking shit with your fat ass.

I'll go with 8.5. When in doubt, format - reinstall it out!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by tielknight View Post
    Downloaded how?
    Why would you open it?
    Did you upload it to virustotal?
    It downloaded it automaticly when i entered google from chrome, i have morbid curiousity.
    did a complete virus scan, malware scan and keylogger scan, nothing was cought tho. which is why im asking

Those symbols doesnt necessarily mean anything it could just mean whatever is in the file cant be read by a word processor. Maybe put it into google translate and see if it actually says something.

Deleted
    I'd say 11.

Deleted
    Try putting it in google translator and see what comes up.

If your antivirus didn't come up with anything,I'd say 4. It could be nothing,really. PC's can act strange sometimes.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Garlorik View Post
    Those symbols doesnt necessarily mean anything it could just mean whatever is in the file cant be read by a word processor. Maybe put it into google translate and see if it actually says something.
    Tried japaneese and chineese no result

10+ Year Old Account
    What kind of file was it?

Looks just like the usual garbage you get when you open some kind of non text file that way.
    You could also upload the file, so we can take a look at it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Venedia View Post
    It downloaded it automaticly when i entered google from chrome, i have morbid curiousity.
    did a complete virus scan, malware scan and keylogger scan, nothing was cought tho. which is why im asking
    Downloading automatically, when you opened chrome, means it was from a tab you had opened before. Which means you have either downloaded this file before or the link you were on, had a new file loaded in its place.

- - - Updated - - -

There are a whole bunch of characters in there that are not used by either of those languages.
    Last edited by Djinni; 2015-02-25 at 03:08 PM.

Why did you open it with notepad? Try a hex editor. Does the file have a header/4CC or something?
    Intel Core i5 2500k @ 4.7GHz | MSI GTX 980 Gaming 4G x2 in SLI | ASRock Extreme3 Gen3 Motherboard
    8 GB of Kingston HyperX DDR3 | Western Digital Caviar Green 1 TB | Western Digital Caviar Blue 1 TB
    2x Samsung 840 Pro 128 GB + Corsair Force 3 120 GB SSDs (three-way raid 0)
    Cooler Master HAF 912 plus case | Corsair AX1200 power supply | Thermaltake NiC C5 Untouchable CPU cooler
    Asus PG278Q ROG SWIFT (1440p @ 144 Hz, GSync + 3D vision)

Did you try Tetris? I think I see some L blocks in there.