Thread: 125 Stat Food

Deleted

125 Stat Food

Can anyone confirm that this is not actually BOP? I'm not in game but a guildie just mentioned that he made it on one char and mailed it to his alt.

Can these be sold or just transferred between chars of same account?

Thanks!

I didn't make any last night - too rushed doing 10 alt garrisons - but I see no reason why they would be BoP. The recipe doesn't say BoP either. They're just personal food items instead of feasts in order to get the extra 25 stats. Actually puts value back into meat and fish again.
    Originally Posted by Zarhym
    Someone needs to take away your keyboard until you're better able to read the explicit meaning in sentences without implying whatever you want in order to be contrary.
    Quote Originally Posted by Archimtiros View Post
    It's like swatting flies with a shotgun.

Deleted
    They are BoE, you can just sell them. They don't require meat, it's just fish. Blackwater Whiptail and Jawless Skulker are pretty bad (they give versatility and stamina)

Quote Originally Posted by Breaker2877 View Post
    Which fish gives strength?
    None. They're all secondary stat foods. No WoD food gives a primary stat anymore. Here's the list of foods and what they give.
    Last edited by Junkdepot; 2015-02-25 at 02:53 PM. Reason: Added URL for food list
    Originally Posted by Zarhym
    Someone needs to take away your keyboard until you're better able to read the explicit meaning in sentences without implying whatever you want in order to be contrary.
    Quote Originally Posted by Archimtiros View Post
    It's like swatting flies with a shotgun.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Junkdepot View Post
    None. They're all secondary stat foods. No WoD food gives a primary stat anymore.
    And just to clarify, none of them give Spirit, either.

How do you get these new recipes? I made like 200 various foods on my warrior the other day and didn't learn anything new.

Anything can be harmful when taken to an extreme. Even moderation.

I like how they screwed up the stamina food and made them give +125 stamina, less than the cheaper talador surf & turf

yea the price on eel and fat sleeps skyrocketed due to the new food. I sold the mastery food for 64g a unit. Made 111 of them they sold out in a hour

10+ Year Old Account
    how easy is it to farm the mats for this new food & will raid guilds expect us to have this special food?
    Hi

Quote Originally Posted by Speshil View Post
    Says requires cooking 1. Is there any merit to level cooking in wod?
    Yip, closer to 700 you are the more chance you have of cooking more then 1
    Now as Blood Elf
    My Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by sexybeast View Post
    Yip, closer to 700 you are the more chance you have of cooking more then 1
    Hmm I'm 700 cooking and cooked like 200 of the new 125 stat-food and never got more then 1.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Brainseeker View Post
    Hmm I'm 700 cooking and cooked like 200 of the new 125 stat-food and never got more then 1.
    It doesn't show x2 but I've seen it increase by 2 enough times now to know it can easily happen. I doubt you had none in 200 casts tbh, you probably just didn't notice it because chat log shows them seperately.

Quote Originally Posted by SantaMaria View Post
    Can anyone confirm that this is not actually BOP? I'm not in game but a guildie just mentioned that he made it on one char and mailed it to his alt.

Can these be sold or just transferred between chars of same account?

Thanks!
    I put some in the guild bank, so... you tell me.
    Still wondering why I play this game.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

i just made 300 salty squid rolls, ended up with 363 squid rolls and 3 "Lil' Leftovers" (pets)

but yeah as above it doesnt tell you x2/x3 like alchemy did

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Polarthief View Post
    I put some in the guild bank, so... you tell me.
    did you really just post to answer a question that was answered 4 mins after the OP asked it just to sound like a dick? we knew they were not BoP 4 minutes after he asked it yet you still reply like that?

dude you need to get laid or something
    Now as Blood Elf
    My Youtube Channel

Food prices are insane at the moment

did you really just post to answer a question that was answered 4 mins after the OP asked it just to sound like a dick? we knew they were not BoP 4 minutes after he asked it yet you still reply like that?

dude you need to get laid or something
    Did you really just reply to me just to be rude back? Man, hypocrisy must be a new word to you or something.
    Still wondering why I play this game.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

i just made 300 salty squid rolls, ended up with 363 squid rolls and 3 "Lil' Leftovers" (pets)
    I made 294, ended up with 350. Seems in line with your "double rate".
    Quote Originally Posted by Sahugani View Post
    PS: If you detect ANY irony or sarcasm in this post AT ALL, please report it to captain.obvious@youdontsay.com