Afternoon and Good Day Raiders of Azeroth, Namaste to you All

My Guild <Varians Heroic Raiders> "The VHR", Alliance, Dragonblight/Fenris US, is in need of a few consistent raiders for Content. Growing our Community and Wanting to keep our Participation levels high All Around for our Days. We have had several Server Transfers from this channel and on server.

Current:
6/7 NHM
7/7 HHM
6/10 NBRF
0/10 HBRF (Starting Sunday) Fires off Fireworks!!

Progression Raid Days are Sunday thru Wed, sometimes a Thursday is thrown in to add some time on an end boss.

We review logs nightly, help each other to be better and at this point I have over 25+ people who have been with me for close to a year, but alas, work, college, growth in our real life, cute little babies, makes attendance fluctuations occur, so I am looking for a couple dps for Thursday, Sunday and Monday.

We might seem overtly active with the days we run in total, but in reality we look at it like we can talk in trade in our garrison or schedule something for all of us to do together is all. We believe in ourselves and our team.

Your welcome to attend everyday I lead to be honest. But those days I need help on to keep our teams balance in flex raiding format and mythihcal raiding coming in March.

Normal's HM and BRF (soon) are scheduled also on Friday and Saturday for Alts and additional reps so that those with a limited schedule can get some content and support.

Hours: 915EST to 11:30-12 EST PM, We ask for 75% attendance for raiding on progression which is Sunday thru Wednesday.

We use the EPGP Loot System with EPGPlootmaster for loot distribution. We also update it to a EPGP website for all guildies to be able to review so we have no issues with loot in group.

Our Website:
<vhraiders.enjin.com/home> is open for anyone to look thru and use our strategy adjustments, standards for core gaming and raiding, etc. I update on it all the time, a couple others do too.

Adding BF Normal/Heroic and Mythic Links now in our Forums.

Accepting applications of course for all right now, will consider all players that apply and all are welcome to join our community.

"Saion35" on Twitch is our broadcasting point with more POV's for range coming soon so anyone can watch us and grow with us. This will be used Nightly and soon thru out the day for broadcasts.

Youtube Channel. Check us out at VHR Global on YouTube.
We Now Have an Introduction Video for Those Interested with the link on the front of our website. Covers all the areas were we put in work to address communication and information sharing amongst the raiders.

Daily Boss updates. Live Encounter Footage POV's. Strategy Videos for Current Content.
Going to create a leadership broadcast series too for guild management with scheduled days very soon to be on our

Twitter: "VHRGlobal" for updates of broadcasts, online activities and events.

My Btag is "SaionVHR#1266"

Contact if you have any questions.

Have a great day of gaming my fellow raiders.
I appreciate any responses I get and time spent chatting with you.
Namaste Raiders

Saion Commander