Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by nerdzrool View Post
    I like how you mention several times that your raid is very AOE heavy yet you take mannoroths fury on multiple fights.
    I like to have fun on the aoe fights, its just heroic. I was not posting some definitive guide, just my thoughts from raiding after nerf and trying to help OP by answering his question.
    Last edited by Pokeypenguin; 2015-02-26 at 08:55 PM.

What will be better for Iron maidens hc, destro or affli? If affli do i dot ut everything or just 2 of the targets?

Quote Originally Posted by Glorn View Post
    What will be better for Iron maidens hc, destro or affli? If affli do i dot ut everything or just 2 of the targets?
    Demo Cata is best for maidens as far as I know and its not pad dps. I think that is for Heroic maidens and not Mythic. Someone with more progress will respond but I thought Demo Cata was best and would assume Destro if you are choosing just between affliction and destro. Seems like too many mobs to affectively get the best out of affliction, but I haven't seen anyone doing Affliction Cata on a fight where it might actually be viable like maidens. Even still I'd go Demo or Destro. With CR you can keep up some AE and still cleave like wild.

10+ Year Old Account
    In regards to IM, Ive always considered Afflic to be the n1 contender because it (seemingly) has the highest <20% ST dps, Cata is not going to help much on the most important part.

Of course, its not going to provide the highest DPS, but I think itll provide the highest boss damage in the burn phases.

Quote Originally Posted by kamuii View Post
    What I'm hearing is

"the feral druid, arcane mage, sub rogue, bm hunter, surv hunter, mm hunter, balance druid, ww monk, ele sham, unholy dk, fury warrior, ret pally, and enh shaman in my guild is so trash they can't beat a demon lock on st."

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/statist...0&difficulty=4
    https://www.warcraftlogs.com/statist...le=1&boss=1691
    What I'm seeing is: Look, there is 1 single-target fight in the whole raid. We are no longer easily top 3 on that fight so the world is ending. Look at the whole raid, some specs are only really good at ST non-movement (feral for example). You have to consider the rest of the raid, 9 more fights, where demo more often than not is better than the top 5 of the stats you just posted.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaharon View Post
    What I'm seeing is: Look, there is 1 single-target fight in the whole raid. We are no longer easily top 3 on that fight so the world is ending. Look at the whole raid, some specs are only really good at ST non-movement (feral for example). You have to consider the rest of the raid, 9 more fights, where demo more often than not is better than the top 5 of the stats you just posted.
    Yup, same way I feel about it. We're strong almost every fight in BRF. We're still competitive on others. You shouldn't expect to top the charts on every single fight with ease. The bitch-fest this place has become simply because they can't mindlessly DB dump their way to the top of every encounter, by a wide margin, makes my head hurt.

Don't get me started on the 'HNNNNGGGGG I rolled a pet class and now a pet is an important part of my damage! This is broken! I hate this game and blizzard!' bullshit.

Deleted
    i would say we're dangerously close to being in the same situation as we were in highmaul, where we were strong on every fight but didnt shine on any.

Deleted
    We definitely shined on Butcher, Twin Ogron and Imperator.

Arguably the best ranged DPS on those 3 fights bar Arcane on Butcher.

Deleted
    yes, prolly the best ranged dps class but far from the best overall class tho, monks were recking shit up on twins, butcher was a short fight so afflic excelled and imperator was shadowburn heaven, but i dont think that locks were the best on any of them tbh, they did well but other classes were better imo.

ofc we're in a much better spot in brf overall, but i just feel that the dmg we have to do in order to do a lot of dps is semi-padding, i just think we need a spec where we excell at ST dps and as ive said b4 in a previous post, with destro and demo being the best choices for burst/sustained aoe and cleaving, it would make sense to have afflic be the go-to choice for ST dps but ofc thats just my opinion, clearly blizz thinks otherwise.