Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Morbid curiosity, but if you go bareback, next time you poop does it come out all covered in goo? and does it like, all lube the turd up and stuff for easy passing? Also like, is it true that gay dudes who do tons of anal have wider bums so never really get constipation?

Quote Originally Posted by Erin View Post
    Morbid curiosity, but if you go bareback, next time you poop does it come out all covered in goo? and does it like, all lube the turd up and stuff for easy passing? Also like, is it true that gay dudes who do tons of anal have wider bums so never really get constipation?
    Here's an exercise left to the reader: Cover the last 6 to 8 inches of your colon with lube, and see if that makes your next poo slide out easier.

Quote Originally Posted by solinari6 View Post
    Well, this may be tmi, (huge generality incoming ...)but the segment of the gay community that is not using condoms now, they tend to fetishize semen. It's all about swallowing it or having it implanted deep inside. So for those people, a condom that blocks fluids is still going to be disregarded (no matter how good it feels)
    That's enough internet for one day for me, toodle oo gentlemen.

Continue, srsly.

OT: I don't see the issue with it, people should be allowed to take it if they want.

Dont see anything wrong with that, if anything its great.

- - - Updated - - -

Well, this may be tmi, (huge generality incoming ...)but the segment of the gay community that is not using condoms now, they tend to fetishize semen. It's all about swallowing it or having it implanted deep inside. So for those people, a condom that blocks fluids is still going to be disregarded (no matter how good it feels)
    Yeah... i've read also that theres people who have STD'STI fetishes, who purposefully want to get them.
    Bug catchers or w/e, its creepy as shit.

The entire "this will make people stop using condoms" logic is stupid though, if you only use a condom not to catch HIV and dont care about pregnancy risk, this is amazing.
    Condoms are kind of second choice, a necessity, by themselves they dont bring any benefit.
    That said, i always use them, worst than gonorrhea is an unwanted kid.

Still obsessed with the topic I see

The answer to all of these questions is no, to the best of my knowledge.

Also it's basic biology but the causes of constipation have nothing to do with your rectum.

15+ Year Old Account
    Did anyone else thought when reading the title "why would you only give it to positive people?" Positive as happy and cheerful.
    Quote Originally Posted by ash
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by nevermore View Post
    Still obsessed with the topic I see

The answer to all of these questions is no, to the best of my knowledge.

Also it's basic biology but the causes of constipation have nothing to do with your rectum.
    I did chemistry, not biology I'm afraid, and when I did biology waaaaaaay back in school I probably shut my ears and sang "LA LA LA LA LA" while they were talking about poop stuff

Quote Originally Posted by Kurioxan View Post
    The entire "this will make people stop using condoms" logic is stupid though, if you only use a condom not to catch HIV and dont care about pregnancy risk, this is amazing.
    Condoms are kind of second choice, a necessity, by themselves they dont bring any benefit.
    That said, i always use them, worst than gonorrhea is an unwanted kid.
    I'm 99% sure, 1% not sure. That gay men fucking can't make eachother pregnant!

On a serious note, you use condoms while in a relationship? Or did you mean generally with random sex.

Quote Originally Posted by Silverline View Post
    I'm 99% sure, 1% not sure. That gay men fucking can't make eachother pregnant!

On a serious note, you use condoms while in a relationship? Or did you mean generally with random sex.
    Well, i was talking about male-female sex, this drug isnt just for gay couples, it benefits pretty much all types of couples or ONS's, reducing risk (saying that makes it sound like they are riddled with HIV, which statistically...).

In a relationship yes, i do use condom for extra protection. STI is annoying but unless its shit like HIV, pretty harmless, a child on the other hand. no.
    And while I fully support abortion, i dont see it as something thats there when i could do more to prevent it from being needed, it puts the body under tremendous strain not to mention psychological issues to the girl, if all that can be avoided by using pill+condom (at least to a quite high degree) then i rather do that, doesnt kill pleasure that much.

Seen too many times pill not working so prefer to play safe. Thinking of getting that magnetic fluid injection in the vas deferens which basically destroys sperm as it goes past it, then i will prob stop using condoms in relationships.

They're really expensive, might just be compensated for by the Peltzman Effect to the point where the efficacy is unimpressive, and treat for a virus that's trivially easy to avoid exposure to. If someone's personally willing to pay for it out of their pocket, have at it, but there should be zero government funding for this.

Quote Originally Posted by Spectral View Post
    , but there should be zero government funding for this.
    The government has a vested interest in stopping the spread of HIV. Some people just refuse to use condoms. If getting them this pill can stop them from contracting, and spreading HIV, then that is worth it in the long run.

The government has a vested interest in stopping the spread of HIV. Some people just refuse to use condoms. If getting them this pill can stop them from contracting, and spreading HIV, then that is worth it in the long run.
    This post is, frankly, absolute garbage. You're ignoring both risk compensation effects and cost-benefit analysis. In the absence of cost-benefit, saying that it's "worth it" is completely incoherent.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    Oh? What is about anal you find boring?
    I just don't really find it all very sensual, much prefer oral. Last time I had anal it took 40mins to climax, I was bored

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Anyone who believes anything that anyone posts in their online profile is a fool. I'd have to see the Dr prescription and watch them take a pill before I'd believe it. And even then I'd be suspicious.
    Who the fuck uses condoms for oral?!

- - - Updated - - -

Generally the semen oozes out afterwards

10+ Year Old Account
    Okay this has just derailed into a conversation of gay sex and the mechanics of it, and that's not acceptable here.