[H] Emerald Dream - <Shattered Oath> [3/7M 9/10H] LFM for Mythic Progression

Current Progress and Needs

25FEB15: We are currently 9/10H BRF, 10/10N BRF, and 3/7M HM. We're looking for one healer. I can fit any class right now.

Introduction

Greetings, ladies and gentlemen.

I play Kasath, a mighty Orc Warrior of the Horde in <Shattered Oath> on Emerald Dream.

I love playing WoW. I love being in Azeroth. I love making my character stronger, killing bosses, and getting achievements. I love just being logged in and connected to this universe. I !@#$ing love this game and I will be playing it until the day Blizzard shuts down the servers.

And I'm looking for more people that feel the same way as I do to raid with in WoD.

Our raid schedule is Sunday, Tuesday, and Wednesday, 7:30PM-10:30PM CST.

If those times work for you, and you would like to be in one of the oldest, most esteemed guilds on Emerald Dream, take a moment to fill out an application, and we'll follow up with you in-game.

Apply

To apply, visit our website, www.shatteredoath.com, and click APPLY in the top-right corner. It takes about three minutes to fill out an application.

Contact Kasath in-game (btag: x2ag3nt#1280) if you have any questions.

Still looking for one healer, any class.

Still looking for one healer, any class.