[Sub] - should I modify my opener

Now the MoS is permanent out of vanish should i modify my opener to vanish before SR and all the business

Given the benefit with pre pot, procs and full energy it might really be worth it, but I doubt this bug will exist until the weekend :-) Do not adapt too much to it.

Seems like you would not want to vanish or even stealth at all, I believe Shadow Dance is fine since it does not proc MoS. Just take stealth off your bars / unbind from openers once you proc the bug. Combat or even Assn may be better overall dps increase though considering that you will lose a lot of FW uptime as Subt with no vanish.
    Ragnar-Os! The only cereal with the Molten Core!
    BY FIBER BE PURGED!
    TASTE THE FLAVORS OF SULFURON!
    TWO SCOOPS, EXECUTUS! TWO SCOOPS!

The thing is I lose a full find weakness buff to do it. You'd still want to use vanish in sub because thats what procs the perm buff

Once bug triggers you should be free to use vanish as long you get out of it with an attack, which is just happening anyway. Checking logs the only time MoS is not active is the time 6 seconds after pull until first use of vanish 9-10 seconds after FW drops after SD.

So its really just a thing of the opener. As it is the strongest burst time in the fight it might outweight the vaste of one FW phase.

Yeah we need Fireydemise in here. I honestly cant tell which is better