Fury: still worth 1h or better 2h?

Hello guys...

i am wondering if is still better to go with two 1hands or two 2 hands?

ofc at same item level and supposed BIS (crit + multi)

thanks

Deleted
    I've read it's like, 1-2% boost on singletarget for 1handers, and 1-2% dmg boost on multi target with 2handers..

So.. Should you ever be at the point where you have the same Ilvls weapons with BiS stats.. you could always change for single/multi-target..
    In all other scenarios, simply go with the strongest weapons you've got, wether it's two 1handers or two 2handers..

It's less than a 1% difference either way according to SimC. Use whatever weapons have the higher ilvl.
    Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post
    Noodles and chocolate milk is the breakfast of Champions.
    Super Brony Friendfinder

i actually pull of more dps with 2 handers then with 1 handers og singletarget, might just be me tho :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by smo0thie View Post
    i actually pull of more dps with 2 handers then with 1 handers og singletarget, might just be me tho :P
    I can see it if they are close in ilvl (within 10) and the 2h weapons are itemized a lot better than your 1h's you were using. I replaced my Mythic Kar'gath hammer for a heroic Black hand because of the itemization. It wasn't much of a gain, but it was a gain.
    Jakesterwars - Jakesterwars#1531
    Tyranny

So I have 2x680 ilvl Crit+Multi 2H furnance axes and 676+670 Crit+Mastery 1h Butcher axes.
    Will mastery offset a 7 ilvl avarage difference?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Smag View Post
    So I have 2x680 ilvl Crit+Multi 2H furnance axes and 676+670 Crit+Mastery 1h Butcher axes.
    Weapon damage > everything! so there is only 1 choice!

Quote Originally Posted by Smag View Post
    oh man what I'd give for 2 of those, they are perfect def's go with the 2handers

Pick highest Ilvl regardless of stats.
    Nowish <Envy> Washed up, classic hero - Feral + War dps/tank PoV-> http://sv.twitch.tv/viss3

Deleted
    Wouldnt 2 handers give much more dps on execute phase? Assuming they are same ilvl ofcourse.

Quote Originally Posted by Qisse View Post
    Wouldnt 2 handers give much more dps on execute phase? Assuming they are same ilvl ofcourse.
    SMF has a much stronger execute than TG.

Deleted
    But 2handers give more stats.. Therefore they must be better?

Quote Originally Posted by Qisse View Post
    But 2handers give more stats.. Therefore they must be better?
    Stats aren't everything. The reason SMF gets better executes is because it directly increases weapon damage and it also specifically increases Execute damage. Take a look at WoWhead's page.
    Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post
    Noodles and chocolate milk is the breakfast of Champions.
    Super Brony Friendfinder