Hans'gar and Franzok low FPS

Hi,

ever since the 6.1 patch the Hans'gar and Franzok room drops my fps by a lot. Does anyone else have that problem and if yes, did you manage to fix it somehow.

Herald of the Titans Tech Priest Bojangles's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah same here. Something about the floor is different now and murders my fps. Haven't found a way to fix it yet besides upgrading my potato of a computer.
    -=From the moment I understood the weakness of my flesh, it disgusted me. I craved the strength and certainty of steel. I aspired to the purity of the blessed machine. Your kind claimed your flesh as if it will not decay and fail you. One day the crude biomass that you call a temple will wither, and you will beg my kind to save you... But I am already saved..... For the machine is immortal=-

10+ Year Old Account
    Have noticed this as well. Usually I can maintain 30 during raids but it drops down pretty bad to 10 for some reason. I'm sure they tried changing graphics or something to make it more manageable for people with potatoes but they did something wrong obviously.

Yeah my fps going down the tube on that fight

Deleted
    same

never had a problem with that fight until 6.1

Experiencing this problem as well.

Have around 30ish fps usually during boss fights but this one drops to 7 fps since 6.1

10+ Year Old Account
    They def did something. As soon as I step into the conveyor belts, my fps go from something like 40 - 30, down to 15 -10. Something is broken there, or somewhere else that caused it.

Even tested it with every single setting on low, and no addons, still 15fps.

As a side note, it sounds like something that happened in Mists aswell, with if I recall, Elegon's room.
    Last edited by Shampro; 2015-02-26 at 08:24 PM.

Deleted
    They did improve the AA settings if I remember correctly, maybe give that a look?

Got ~60fps in entire BRF aside this room, where it drops sub 30. Doubt it has anything to do with AA since I have it disabled.

Deleted
    Didn't have an issue today, I would post this on the blizz support forums so they can diagnose and fix it.

15+ Year Old Account
    Check your graphics settings. On 3 different computers my Shadows were set to High after 6.1. This eats video cards. Other settings were set higher than I like as well.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Essentia@Cho'gall of Inebriated Raiding.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ssentia/simple
    http://masteroverwatch.com/profile/pc/us/Tharkkun-1222

Herald of the Titans Tech Priest Bojangles's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Someone on the US servers mentioned a bug about some floors and the Shadows setting being turned to Low. It will murder your fps if turned to low. I tested it out a little bit and noticed a increase in fps when brought up to fair from low but didn't get to test it in combat yet.
    -=From the moment I understood the weakness of my flesh, it disgusted me. I craved the strength and certainty of steel. I aspired to the purity of the blessed machine. Your kind claimed your flesh as if it will not decay and fail you. One day the crude biomass that you call a temple will wither, and you will beg my kind to save you... But I am already saved..... For the machine is immortal=-

Quote Originally Posted by Twist View Post
    Someone on the US servers mentioned a bug about some floors and the Shadows setting being turned to Low. It will murder your fps if turned to low. I tested it out a little bit and noticed a increase in fps when brought up to fair from low but didn't get to test it in combat yet.
    I do have my setting turned to low, and i did also read about this on one of the forum threads so i went into LFR to test it out and it didn't improve when i changed the setting.

BTW
    The FPS problems disappear when the boss is dead