GOOD players LF 9/10H BRF + 5/7 Mythic GUILD EST/PST

Hi everybody. I'll keep this short and sweet, my friends and I are looking for a guild. We are all 80th-99th percentile in our respective roles.

Our class list is as follows:

DK tank (willing to off-spec dps for some fights)
    Mistweaver monk
    Resto shaman
    Rogue
    Feral druid
    Windwalker (may or may not want to raid)

We're looking for any guild that is EST or PST based and starts at either 7pm PST or 10pm EST or LATER. 3 days a week maximum unfortunately.

If you're interested, please contact me here and we can discuss it more via mumble or something to see if there's a match. We are all OKAY with the fact that our raid spots will be based on performance. If one of us gets outperformed, we accept that its better for the raid to have the better performing player in the group.

Most of us are 10/10 Heroic BRF and 5/7 Mythic Highmaul.

We're looking for at least 4/7 Mythic Highmaul and 9/10 Heroic BRF.

Hi Bdog! My name is Brutongaster and I recruit for Sic Finit Noctem.

We are currently looking to fill a few positions for our mythic 20-man raiding team on the Hyjal server. We are currently looking for a few reliable DPS and a healer for continued mythic progression. We currently have immediate spots for a skilled, raid aware feral druid, rogue and mistweaver monk w/ great interest in the others as well. Would love to chat and see what works as we head into mythic progression.

We raid on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Mondays from 7 pm PST (9 pm CST/10 pm EST) to 10 pm PST (12 am CST/1 am EST) and our current progression is 5/7M and 9/10H.

If you have any questions you can contact me by my battletag (brutongaster#1103) or any of the officers online (Brutongaster, Geryion, Maktruk, Kaleycuoco, Quigbot or Wungles). Good luck in your guild search and we hope to hear from you!

Keyboard Turner
    7+ Year Old Account
    Hey, very interested. Would like to talk to you guys, please add my Battletag: Mayanard#1310.

Still looking.