Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    GMs these days. Completely clueless.

NONE of those Turtles can be tamed by a lvl 30-40 hunter. Goda's Shell Spin ability DOES knock people back, personal experience. Finally, Turtle pets do NOT keep ANY of their abilities when tamed, and instead are given a set of "hunter turtle-pet" abilities.

So yea. Hunter found an exploit and is using said exploit. Hunter will probs get banned and exploit fixed. GM is clueless. How the hell does blizzard break so many things with a single new patch?
    Quote Originally Posted by Moounter View Post
    I think your problem is a lack of intellect.

Even if i trust you a ticket answer is really easy to fake

Quote Originally Posted by Redanqt View Post
    Even if i trust you a ticket answer is really easy to fake
    Exactly my point from last night without a screenshot of it in action I doubt it's real.

Quote Originally Posted by boonoob View Post
    Hunter got summoned to Mists areas, friend tanked the turtle for him while he tamed it, gg.
    Always nice when someone with zero understanding of the situation tosses their 2 cents in.

Quote Originally Posted by Serissa View Post
    How about Shell Spin and Shell Spin? Just because you can't guess spellID properly doesn't mean OP is wrong.
    We wouldn't have to guess if he hadn't redacted the links for whatever reason.
    Did you think we had forgotten? Did you think we had forgiven? Behold, now, the terrible vengeance of the Forsaken!

Quote Originally Posted by Soisoisoi View Post
    Exactly my point from last night without a screenshot of it in action I doubt it's real.
    People are just going to dismiss ANY screenshot as fake though, because they don't want to believe the OP.
    Because WE don't know of a means of the hunter having done what was described, doesn't mean there isn't one.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.