Savage Feast Bug?

Anyone else getting a bug, that when they eat in combat spec they only get the haste buff?
    I have tried taking off all my gear with haste and with 105 total haste have still gotten the haste buff over multistrike.

I currently have to change to sub spec, eat, and then change specs back in order to get the correct food buff.

I've heard that you always get your spec's bonus stat now. I can't confirm that, though.

Got Multistrike just fine as Combat last night by strippin'. I suppose they could have hotfixed this since, which will be a relief really, time to start using the +125 buffs anyhoo.
    Ragnar-Os! The only cereal with the Molten Core!
    BY FIBER BE PURGED!
    TASTE THE FLAVORS OF SULFURON!
    TWO SCOOPS, EXECUTUS! TWO SCOOPS!

Deleted
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=118576/savage-feast

"Restores 170000 health and (42500 / 5 * 20.000000) mana over 20 sec. If you spend at least 10 seconds eating you will become well fed and gain 101 in your attuned stat for 1 hour."
    I assume this is the stat that you always gain 5% of every other stat converted into when playing a certain spec. So either just get your own food, or get used to the specswitching.

15+ Year Old Account
    Yes - for Combat it's Haste (Combat Potency), for Sub it's Multistrike (Sinister Calling)

I wish I was getting multistrike buff from feasts as Sub. I'm still getting haste, as there's more haste on my gear.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by nordveien View Post
    I wish I was getting multistrike buff from feasts as Sub. I'm still getting haste, as there's more haste on my gear.
    It doesn't work like that. Have you even read the thread? Savage Feasts give you +100 of your attuned stat. Check your passive abilities. For Sub it's Sinister Calling.

If you're getting haste you're either in Combat spec when you eat or it's a bug you've found

Quote Originally Posted by Daedelus View Post
    Have you even read the thread? If you're getting haste you're either in Combat spec when you eat or it's a bug you've found
    Thank you for assuming I'm dumber than a piece of wood. I'm saying that's what was happening after 6.1 when I ate Savage Feasts. Maybe it got hotfixed later.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Daedelus View Post
    It doesn't work like that. Have you even read the thread? Savage Feasts give you +100 of your attuned stat. Check your passive abilities. For Sub it's Sinister Calling.

If you're getting haste you're either in Combat spec when you eat or it's a bug you've found
    All the way up to 6.1 it was based on your highest stat, not attuned stat. So either it was bugged and they fixed it, or they decided to change it for whatever reason to prevent people from having to remove gear to get the stat they wanted.