Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH816 View Post
    Nope, they are in a shit state.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worl...e-Taliban.html

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/wo...r-9771197.html

Despite producing excellent hardware they cannot maintain it because of a shit budget.
    Man that's pretty crazy.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Acelius View Post
    Man that's pretty crazy.
    Germany still suffers from the whole Nazi thing, no one wants to join the Military or help build it up in case they get slammed by the left. I have worked with a few Germans though (I was based there for 2 years) and the ones I met were a mixed bunch, half were lazy fucks and half were real hardcore.

Quote Originally Posted by Tomatketchup View Post
    Which is a good thing. Independence of European countries is the largest obstacle for European prosperity.

OT: Europe should have one, but will? Eh... don't think we will have any serious army, USA supports us enough.
    So a great system like everybody going to the Euro, but with weapons and bigger egos. Perfect there is no downside here.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

Quote Originally Posted by RICH816 View Post
    Germany still suffers from the whole Nazi thing, no one wants to join the Military or help build it up in case they get slammed by the left. I have worked with a few Germans though (I was based there for 2 years) and the ones I met were a mixed bunch, half were lazy fucks and half were real hardcore.
    It sucks they still suffer from that. It's a very different country today and they have a lot of potential when it comes to military power.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Acelius View Post
    It sucks they still suffer from that. It's a very different country today and they have a lot of potential when it comes to military power.
    So true, we need them as an ally rather than as a place to stick our bases on. I will always have a fondness for Germans though because when we used to do exercises in Germany there was this middle aged woman that owned a fast food van that used to chase us, we would be in camo, armed to the teeth in the middle of a field and this big white van used to drive right up to use and sell us hotdogs and burgers, her skill at finding us would have put the fucking Spetznaz to shame.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shiny212 View Post
    That independence is also the thing giving many of the those European countries prosperity.
    Elaborate.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Zstr View Post
    and EU still pay them, so your taxes money go into US's pocket
    Hey, they protect us, they should get paid...

Is this the last post of RICH?
    Anyhow, on topic, I do think an army would be useful, but old mother Russia still wouldn't care more about our army than they would any other one.

Unless we become United States of Europe. No thank you.

More cooperations and training together would be good, but I wouldnt want no EUMC, EUAF, EUCG, EUN, EUA.

Quote Originally Posted by Strear View Post
    I think we should tend to a better cooperation, even if in the debate, it was mentioned that clarification should come from the nordic countries about how much they want or not, and in which way, to be involved.
    The debaters just wanted our oil money to be involved
    Last edited by Gaman; 2015-03-05 at 07:22 PM.