Deleted

Please help me build a new PC for work and fun.

Hello everyone,

My old PC died a few weeks ago, since then i've been using my pc from college that somehow still works.

Anyway i want to build a new PC but i am having some problems getting the right parts for my build.
    Could you help me find the right setup so i can play WoW at a high level and work with Graphics designing and video editing.

Budget: €700 - 1000

Resolution: 1920 X 1080

Games / Settings Desired: World of Warcraft - Ultra settings. I want the highest possible FPS.

Any other intensive software or special things you do (Frequent video encoding, 3D modeling, etc) I need it to run the Adobe package ( Photoshop, Indesign, Dreamweaver, Muse, Premiere etc.

Country The Netherlands

Parts that can be reused 2x4 4GB Corsair DDR3-1600, 2x 1 TB Seagate HD, 120gb Samsung SSD, Geforce GTS 250 ( i want a new GPU but maybe i can fit this old one in as well.)

Do you need an OS?
    No i have a original copy of windows 7

Do you need peripherals (e.g. monitor, mouse, keyboard, speakers, etc)?
    No peripherals needed.

- - - Updated - - -

Forgot to add that i don't really need dutch shops to buy them, prices in pounds or dollars are just as fine.

PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant

CPU: Intel Core i5-4590 3.3GHz Quad-Core Processor (€184.90 @ Caseking)
    Motherboard: ASRock H97 Anniversary ATX LGA1150 Motherboard (€82.89 @ Amazon Deutschland)
    Case: NZXT H230 (Black) ATX Mid Tower Case (€69.90 @ Caseking)
    Power Supply: Super Flower Golden Green HX 550W 80+ Gold Certified ATX Power Supply (€69.90 @ Caseking)
    Optical Drive: Lite-On iHAS124-04 DVD/CD Writer (€15.32 @ Amazon Deutschland)
    Other: Video card (€212.53)
    Total: €635.44
    Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
    Generated by PCPartPicker 2015-02-27 09:24 CET+0100

For some reason the video card is on amazon.de but pc partpicker wasnt showing it, so i had to add it manually.

Deleted
    PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant

CPU: Intel Core i7-4790K 4.0GHz Quad-Core Processor ($279.99 @ Micro Center)
    Motherboard: ASRock Z97 Anniversary ATX LGA1150 Motherboard ($76.98 @ Newegg)
    Video Card: Asus GeForce GTX 970 4GB STRIX Video Card ($329.00 @ NCIX US)
    Case: Fractal Design Define R4 (Black Pearl) ATX Mid Tower Case ($99.75 @ Directron)
    Power Supply: SeaSonic 520W 80+ Bronze Certified Semi-Modular ATX Power Supply ($67.99 @ SuperBiiz)
    Total: $853.71
    Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
    Generated by PCPartPicker 2015-02-27 03:35 EST-0500

Comes to around 925 euro when ordering everything in the Netherlands. If all you play is wow, you can easily drop the GPU down to a 280(x)/960/270(x) and save some money there.
    I did not add a CPU cooler, but you could add one. There is still some room left in the budget for one.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeara View Post
    Comes to around 925 euro when ordering everything in the Netherlands. If all you play is wow, you can easily drop the GPU down to a 280(x)/960/270(x) and save some money there.
    I did not add a CPU cooler, but you could add one. There is still some room left in the budget for one.
    Thank you for your help!,

I do play only wow at the moment, but i'm sure i will eventually play other games as well.

Is the GTX 970 the best in that price range? or is there one much better for like $50 more?

Deleted
    Nope, the only other card in that price range is the 290x.
    A step down would be a 290.