haste simming lowest for BM

Using latest version of Simcraft for single target on 450s fight

Can anyone explain why this may be?

http://imgur.com/LRG9b7m
    Last edited by saistain; 2015-02-26 at 09:32 AM.

Haste is better with more targets, which is why it's the to-go stat for BM hunters, since most of the fights in BRF has AoE.

that's not very helpful. I've obviously read this if I'm asking the question.

Quote Originally Posted by Bllets View Post
    Haste is better with more targets, which is why it's the to-go stat for BM hunters, since most of the fights in BRF has AoE.
    How did Azor come to the stat priority in his guide? it doesn't specify the number of targets.

either way, I'm very surprised that haste is all the way down the bottom for me, even for single target
    Last edited by saistain; 2015-02-26 at 09:50 AM.

Haste skyrockets when multiple targets are present. Azor ran multiple sims for different target setups and from those sims he then made the values posted in the guide, which reflect 3-target situations(based on my own sims, haste is starting to edge out other stats just at 3-target situations), which is a pretty fair average of how many mobs you will be facing in BRF at once.

But if you look at fights like Beastlord Darmac and Kromog, which are burst AoE, Haste again takes the first place because there is like 10+ targets to AoE.

I simmed for 3 targets and I confirmed that indeed haste comes out on top.

The curious thing is that the damage to primary target in the 3 target setup came to 4kdps higher than my single target. I cannot fathom how this came to be

7+ Year Old Account
    When Azor did the sims for his guide, he did them to relate to a combination of all BRF fights, so they are as real-world accurate as possible.

check out my hunter weak auras, click here