Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    I've got reports saying the fur trader is the new active on EU, if that's the case, it's very likely EU follows the US traders.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Yes, Fur trader in EU today.

A CM posted on the US forums they're changing it in the very near future, to have the 5 npc rotate out in your garrisons.

"We've gone over the feedback regarding visiting profession traders. There's now a hotfix being worked on to remove the random element and have profession traders rotate out daily. The hotfix isn't ready yet, but it will be implemented as soon as possible. In short, no more fur traders visiting for multiple days in a row."

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/to...002068?page=15

Quote Originally Posted by Gadzooks View Post
    A CM posted on the US forums they're changing it in the very near future, to have the 5 npc rotate out in your garrisons.

"We've gone over the feedback regarding visiting profession traders. There's now a hotfix being worked on to remove the random element and have profession traders rotate out daily. The hotfix isn't ready yet, but it will be implemented as soon as possible. In short, no more fur traders visiting for multiple days in a row."

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/to...002068?page=15
    But they did not change anything with that. It is still 1 Vendor per day. My god what did they even change? What they said there was exactly how it has been before. Damn Blizzard just make it so all 5 vendors are available every fucking day. where is the fucking problem

Quote Originally Posted by Pur1tas View Post
    But they did not change anything with that. It is still 1 Vendor per day. My god what did they even change? What they said there was exactly how it has been before. Damn Blizzard just make it so all 5 vendors are available every fucking day. where is the fucking problem
    Your lack of understanding of how markets work seems to be an issue. For the recipes I do agree that we should have had all avalible on all days, however for the primal vendors savage bloods would have crashed from 5-600g each straight down to around 200 each instantly had they allowed everyone to trade different materials on the same day.

It's simple supply and demand, if demand goes up slightly yet supply increase extraordinarily they prices will plummet.

Blizz will know how much ore/herb/fur/leather will be out stored up in game and have most likely acted accordingly with their stats. It's just the double fur trader already that's a fuck up.
    Now as Blood Elf
    My Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by sexybeast View Post
    Your lack of understanding of how markets work seems to be an issue. For the recipes I do agree that we should have had all avalible on all days, however for the primal vendors savage bloods would have crashed from 5-600g each straight down to around 200 each instantly had they allowed everyone to trade different materials on the same day.

It's simple supply and demand, if demand goes up slightly yet supply increase extraordinarily they prices will plummet.

Blizz will know how much ore/herb/fur/leather will be out stored up in game and have most likely acted accordingly with their stats. It's just the double fur trader already that's a fuck up.
    The supply will rise no matter what. The fact that it is now combined with a random factor makes it impossible to predict the market (well at least for US as EU can just look at what happens on US). I understand the market and there is no way to save it. The difference is that there would be a equilibrium price if everything would be available at all times. Now we have huge amount of changes in prices as we only have 1 way to dump raw mats in a day. I think you don't understand that the market is broken since the start of WoD as the demand for Gems, Enchants, Flasks and Pots is just way to low compared to the sheer amount of supply we can provide. The problem I have with the randomness of the traders it that it leads to an unstable market and the prices of raw mats will rise and fall by more than 50% a day. This is nothing you would want to have in an economy. I don't care about prices plummeting but I want them to be at least a little predictable. Like this at the moment they will just go up and down within a single day by 50-100% of their price.

Sorry to say so but your knowledge of Markets is horrible and if you think that only making 1 trader available a day will change anything to the huge amount of supply compared to the small amount of Demand you obviously don't get that it does not matter which trader is active for the amount of supplied Bloods. People will always trade their Raw mats for Primal spirits. The problem is just that the effect on the Crafted gear and Blood market is irrelevant as there is none. It only effects the Raw mat markets as there is a huge price gap between the active traders raw mat and every other one (except dust probably). So your Demand / Supply argument is just invalid as the supply is still rising a lot more than demand, the only difference is that the prices for the raw mats are in no way constant and at an level you would want them in order to make money. Therefore an economy where the supplier can make no money will slowly die.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    At least you guys get traders -_- all I get is quests.
    Much love to Indicate for creating. Eis' work

Nice, Fur Trader in EU again!

Quote Originally Posted by Tradu View Post
    Having the recipes on RNG spawn traders that rotate daily was a fucking awful decision, that's all there really is to it.
    This x10. It's so retarded.
    Intel i5 6600k - Gigabyte Z170X-UD3 - Corsair Vengeance 16GB DDR4 @ 2400Mhz - Asus Strix GTX 1080 - Asus PG279Q - Samsung Evo 850 500GB SSD

https://twitter.com/WarcraftDevs/sta...37514305875968

REJOICE!

Didn't Click?: They just pushed a Hotfix to make the traders be on a predictable pattern.
    Still wondering why I play this game.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Polarthief View Post
    https://twitter.com/WarcraftDevs/sta...37514305875968

REJOICE!

Didn't Click?: They just pushed a Hotfix to make the traders be on a predictable pattern.
    cool, now just move recipes to their respectfull vendors and we are all happy...or should i wait another X days for savage blood transmute, effectively losing like 5-6 daily cooldowns?

Quote Originally Posted by Naturalna View Post
    cool, now just move recipes to their respectfull vendors and we are all happy...or should i wait another X days for savage blood transmute, effectively losing like 5-6 daily cooldowns?
    You're not losing it when no one else in the world has gotten it too, but yeah, it's really stupid.
    Still wondering why I play this game.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    @Pur1tas:
    There is little effect later but it has high impact at the moment (people have stockpiled thousands of ore and flowers).
    Blood is still around 500 gold on my server - that will change with the first ore trader.

Fix rotation is ok for me. So people like me are able surf on the trader wave.

Quote Originally Posted by Elston View Post
    Those of you saying we shouldn't complain, what if you had to wait an extra week or two for content that was part of 6.1? There are 5 traders, which means that there's an 80% chance per day that I don't get the ore trader I need to upgrade the gear that I worked hard to make in the first place. I worked to raise my crafting, I worked to collect the mats - I'm not asking for anything for free!

In order to reach a 90% chance that I've seen an ore trader 11 days will have to go by[1-(.8^11) = .91. At one week I only have a 79% chance that my vendor has shown up.

That's an absurd system.
    Yeah but when you do get the vendor and get the recipes, its irrelevant after that. 2-3 days already and people are raging lol.

Deleted
    Dont really care about trading, but recipes shouldnt be on them anyway, they shouldnt randomly appear! Hell, ive been passing 680 items to others because "next week ill get my own 680ilvl item with perfect stats anyway" as i have all the mats ready for upgrades once 6.1 goes live that i thought i would have for this weeks raids. Well, nope... and now im stuck waiting for the right vendors to come along.

There is absolutely no common sense in putting recipes on those traders

Quote Originally Posted by xfreeder View Post
    EU Leather here.
    You know this can be different on any char right? This trader is supposed to stimulate visiting your friends garrison

- - - Updated - - -

There is not one trader on a realm it is different on every char my friend had a leather trader while I had a fur trader...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Joozt View Post
    You know this can be different on any char right? This trader is supposed to stimulate visiting your friends garrison

- - - Updated - - -

There is not one trader on a realm it is different on every char my friend had a leather trader while I had a fur trader...
    There is only 1 trader in whole US/EU at any single day(with EU being 1 day behind). If you have trader npc, you have the same one as everyone else in your region (so not only realm). Its confirmed by blizzard and by evidence.

Quote Originally Posted by Joozt View Post

- - - Updated - - -

Hahahaha Lies, just lies.

There is just 1 Trader per region.

How come I had a leather trader than?

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Different day (before/after trader change at 4:00)