[Holy]Trinket Dilema

Hello friends,

So with my mythic Cache last night, I got a Mythic Auto-Repairing Autoclave, with a socket. The Spirit Haste proc.

Which is great right? Well My other trinkets were Candle and Heroic Beastlord Int Trinket, and concidering all my accessory pieces have spirit on them already, I really dont need another 600 on a trinket. and the proc doesnt seem THAT good.

So should i just keep it for long fights? like Blackhand etc. and for all other fights use Candle? Or use it anyway is it that good?

I logged out in Holy but my Armory didnt update so little point linking it right now.

I'm using the exact same trinkets you have, i have 1140 spirit and i don't have any mana issues. The only fight which almost completely drains my mana is furnace.

Deleted
    I would like to bump this post a bit with my own dilemma.

I have done a lot of research lately about the trinkets I would want and which trinkets would be BiS. Personally I don't value spirit so high because I seem to be around 40% mana after fights and maybe around 20% after long fights. Based off of my own reasoning I came up with the following:
    1. Goren Soul Repository (Crit proc trinket from Oregorger)
    2. Ironspike Chew Toy (Spirit proc trinket from Beastlord)
    3. Everburning Candle

This is strictly looking at Heroic BRF for now.

With this in mind I started looking at Holy paladins from guilds like Method and Paragon and nobody seems to use the Oregorger trinket, while they all value the Candle highly. I'm confused about this because the trinket seems very strong, it has very high intellect on it and the crit proc looks very good as it is our best stat. Most of them enchant their weapon with Mark of the Thunderlord which is a crit proc aswell.

Could anybody help me out with this please?

Thanks in advance,
    - Skurler

Method and Paragon are at Mythic, not Heroic. They need the extra mana. You might not because you're not at the same level they are. Do what's best for you, not what's best for them since those things very often won't line up.

BiS for healers depends on what demands the specific fights have. If longevity is needed then spirit is obviously best. If burst is needed then int and various proc trinkets would likely be better due to throughput. The best healers will switch trinkets depending on the fight.

If you're at the end of a fight and have more than 20% mana then it's possible you could have done more healing such as through Flash of Light or even Holy Radiance if there was a good AoE time to use it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post
    Noodles and chocolate milk is the breakfast of Champions.
    Super Brony Friendfinder