Question Warcraftlogs - Problems analysis not working?

Since last night, when trying to look at our wipes from last nights raid, I keep getting the following when I click Problems:

Fight Analysis for this boss is still under construction.

Any idea why this is still doing this?

They probably aren't done coding the website feature for BRF yet I imagine? disclaimer: not an expert

Thanks Rasstapp. It worked fine last week so Im inclined to think something with the patch this week did something? I don't know..

Dreadlord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by VelvetRealm View Post
    Thanks Rasstapp. It worked fine last week so Im inclined to think something with the patch this week did something? I don't know..
    warcraftlogs.com is independant of blizzard unless blizzard changed the formatting of the log the client produces a patch shouldnt have any bearing on this site

Can you provide a link to the report that's failing? I can take a look.
    Creator of Warcraft Logs, Blood Death Knight in Temerity

I haven't implemented the problems panes for that wing yet (Darmac, Thogar and Iron Maidens).

Sorry for opening an old thread, but as the creator of WL has commented Im hoping he/she can give us any idea when you will be finishing the "Problems" tab for BRF? I think its a valuable feature and to see "Fight Analysis for this boss is still under construction" still for the final wings is disappointing.

Keep up the good work

Quote Originally Posted by Snichy View Post
    I think its a valuable feature and to see "Fight Analysis for this boss is still under construction" still for the final wings is disappointing.
    Not to be snarky, but this is really not that hard to do yourself. The "Fight Analysis" is nice but, it just takes a few clicks to get the information.

You know what abilities can be avoided, go to Damage Taken Tab, Damage Taken from Ability subtab and see who got hit, how many times, how much total damage, etc.

You know what abilities can be interrupted or dispelled, use Interrupts and Dispels tab to see who is doing their job and who isn't.

For abilites like Blazing Radiance where players can hurt others, go to Damage Taken and tick the Friendly Fire button.

There really aren't that many questions you can ask about a fight that can't be answered in 2-3 clicks at most.

I hope to get back to the Problems pane soon. Trying to finish up and polish the comparison feature before going back.

The Problems pane is extremely involved to code, since it has to be built by hand for each boss. It takes me about 15-20 hours of coding per boss. Iron Maidens and Thogar will probably be on the high end of that, since they're really complicated. If WCL was my full-time job, I could get all this done really fast, but it's not, so I can only work on this stuff during my spare time outside my normal job hours.