Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    I agree disco priests are far too powerful, their funk shields are too powerful and their dance moves are out of this world.

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix19 View Post
    It's just frustrating that im trying to everything to improve my game, macros, reading tactics etc and then as soon as i come across a disc priest theres just no point. I play hunter (queue slander). But there just isnt enough dps in arenas, whether you have 2 or 3 dps to out dmg there shields, whats the gig, how am i supposed to get a higher rating when im gimped by stupid mechanics like this?
    Better play resto druid.
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxos View Post
    When you play the game of MMOs, you win or you go f2p.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Are you really complaining about the weakest of all healers?

Disc priest more than that has a lower skillcap imo, so if you play in a really low bracket ok, but can you even compare it to Shamans and Druids?

Their only form of CC as Disc is Silence and aoe Fear , the new change of saving grace was appreciated but would only make it easier for low experienced priests, removing even more skill cap. Then they nerfed that by 25% in pvp, so where that leaves disc? On bottom of the ladder .

You can pretty much play anything else to higher success . A hunter making this post is kinda mind blown .
    Last edited by Ferali; 2015-02-27 at 05:35 PM.

Thanks for he input guys and girls, I have to be honest and confess im not at all a good player and im still learning the ropes in pvp, ive been a pve whore up to now but i wanted a change of pace, mainly to suit the fact i cant play for long periods of time now due to work. The comment about purge was a huge help i didnt even know that it worked against shields and since has been placed on my action bars. So, the learning curve continues

Disco priests may be stupid, but they are Stayin Alive, oh oh oh oh, stayin alive, stayin alive.....

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Knolan View Post
    They were buffed three days ago, for god's sake...
    Whats your point?

Quote Originally Posted by Knolan View Post
    They were buffed three days ago, for god's sake...
    Which was already reverted completely