Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Definitely worth it though with both handheld systems, I wouldn't recommend either if you don't like JRPG's. Its funny with all the hate the Vita gets when it has one of the best games of all time on the system and has a considerably larger amount of games with a score above an 8 than the 3DS on game aggregation websites.

I own both and I do like them both but I think I picked up over 10 games for my vita last year compared to 2 for the 3DS. I hope that's not an indication for the future of the 3DS, especially with the 3DS new announced last year.

I got my Vita in plus the games today, yay for Sunday delivery lol! The USPS showed up at 9am haha, well I decided to start with Persona 4, it's very fun so far Also the sale going on for Vita games on PSN, has anyone played the SAO game?

Deleted
    I'm new to the Vita club too ( well technically I'm still waiting for delivery from Japan, it takes some time to reach UK), got 64 gb card already and with all these ps+ games I have in my library there will be a lot of gaming action.
    I bought it mostly for Japanese games, there's like gazilion jrpg games on that system, and I really wanted to play some for long time now

I really like the Vita but the library is kinda meh in my opinion. It has a few good games and Persona 4 Golden alone is worth the price of the Vita, but after 2-3 years I still only have like 5 games for it. I do not count ps+ or indie games as I really hate buying non-physical games for consoles/handhelds. So I stay away from those unless I get a really good game where the physical copy is expensive(retro games). At the end of the day if I could only have the Vita or the 3DS I would take the 3DS all day long and be very happy without the Vita. It's a very good handheld, sony just isnt giving it enough love. Imo there are more good jrpgs on the 3ds anyway, and you can play DS games on it aswell.

If you like weeb games, it's a great platform.