Thread: New laptop

New laptop

Hey guys so im deciding to give up on gaming except for maybe some Heroes of the Storm here and there. Im going to be selling my gaming desktop and buying a new laptop for day to day use.

Now I know laptops without dedicated video cards are bad for gaming but I cant imagine HoTs is very demanding especially on low.

This is one that I just bought from Best Buy to give it a try.
    http://www.bestbuy.com/site/toshiba-...&skuId=6863116

So far I really like it. I love the backlit keyboard, the thinness of it and I love the 1080p screen, but is it a decent laptop?

So my big questions are should I just wait for the 5th gen processors or could someone give me a good idea of some decent laptops around 600 bucks?
    I can still take this one back but I just want to know if I should wait or if anyone knows of something similar prices but much better.

Toshiba - Satellite
    Processor Speed 1.7 gigahertz
    Hard Drive RPM 5400
    Graphics Card Mobile Intel HD

i can assure you that no matter what you play on it, even hearthstone will be on low settings.
    this isnt a laptop for a user, its a laptop for your parents to browse cooking sites/facebook on.

Deleted
    Looks great for the price, anything office based should run nicely (no SSD may make me cry though, you will notice it), as for HotS it is only a bit over the min spec so if you are happy with that then go for it, if you want a more smooth and buttery HotS experience then you need something with better Gfx card.

Not really worried about gaming that much.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...82E16834231974

What about this one? I do want to play heroes now and again but its not a huge thing.

Also I really dont want to spend thousands on a laptop if im not going to game that much.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Stanislav View Post
    Toshiba - Satellite
    Processor Speed 1.7 gigahertz
    Hard Drive RPM 5400
    Graphics Card Mobile Intel HD

i can assure you that no matter what you play on it, even hearthstone will be on low settings.
    this isnt a laptop for a user, its a laptop for your parents to browse cooking sites/facebook on.
    I am a parent myself and thats actually what I mostly plan on doing haha.

Deleted
    That will run HotS well, the only down would be the HDD but for the price you can't expect more in a laptop.