Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    They can still kill healer by themselves with a Red buff Killing Spree with little dampening and through healer CDs, so no, I don't see the issue with Rogues.

7+ Year Old Account
    Alright I am currently playing mix of 2s/BGs for fun with mate. I had forgotten they put the CD on, I honestly havent felt much of a difference. I can still sprint when needed, sure I felt more 'stuck' but maybe only 2-3 times in past 2 hrs. Thats bearable.

BoS change was good, I have more energy to use now.... (less spamming of BoS)

10+ Year Old Account
    Just stay the hell away from hunters. Think of hunters as ebola carriers.

the Bos change was in a way a buff I feel like I have more energy to work with it just makes catching hunters even harder every time you get it back to remove 1 slow the hunter gets an auto attack slow proc.

7+ Year Old Account
    Yea man hunters are once again stupid with their CCs (from melee perspective)
    Last edited by Thra; 2015-03-01 at 07:40 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Daelos View Post
    I guess the change was needed but I was totally pissed off playing 2's yesterday against resto druids, it was basically impossible to catch them when they were just running around in travel form spamming Faerie Swarm every global. Things like these definitely need a cooldown.
    Faerie Swarm and druid root/snare both need a CD, not BoS having its CD removed.
    Quote Originally Posted by kbarh View Post
    may i suggest you check out wowwiki or any similar site, it's Grom that orders the murder of Cairne

7+ Year Old Account
    burst of speed is needed for rogues so they can quickly get away from danger a timer longer than 1 minute was too long if anything charges are alot better for the skillset

it should be 7secs CD at least.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ucplayer View Post
    it should be 7secs CD at least.

Yes, with an 8 sec duration and now also with the ability to break roots.
    Sprint on the other hand should just be an extra ability for BoS granting it an 8 sec immunity to snares / roots, once per minute.

10+ Year Old Account
    CD should be at least 4 seconds imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Illiterate View Post
    It should have been removed completely, it's still stupid and op
    Then they also need to remove Faerie Fire and put a longer CD on disengage and deterrence for hunters. Hunters are damn near impossible to catch and so are rdruids when they blink away from everything and just spamming swarm on you making rogues completely worthless. FF only really fucks rogues over. It should have been purged.
    Intel i9 9900K @ 5GHz | Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR4 @ 3600MHz 2x8GB | Asus Maximus XI Z390 | Asus RTX 3080 Ti OC | Corsair HX850 Platinum | Corsair H150i Pro CPU cooler | Acer Predator 32" 2560x1440 170MHz | Samsung 970 EVO 500GB m.2 NVMe SSD | Samsung 970 EVO 1TB m.2 NVMe SSD | Corsair K70 Rapidfire Keyboard | Corsair Virtuoso XT RGB Headphones | Corsair Crystal Series 570x RGB Case | Logitech G604 | Windows 11 Professional x64
    My Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Ambushu View Post
    Then they also need to remove Faerie Fire and put a longer CD on disengage and deterrence for hunters. Hunters are damn near impossible to catch and so are rdruids when they blink away from everything and just spamming swarm on you making rogues completely worthless. FF only really fucks rogues over. It should have been purged.
    They should put a 30secs debuff after you use deterrence (like Ice Block).

I think change is must necessary, but It might be hacks nowadays are completely infested with these things.

Deleted
    Rogue tears, always so delicious.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Lolretadin View Post
    Is there ever going to be an expansion where Rogues aren't the saltiest class? I mean really, there's nothing wrong with the 3 sec CD on BoS.
    Never. Rogues players are used to being OP, that's why they play this class, so when they can't faceroll something it's obviously because that thing needs nerfs.

Quote Originally Posted by I dunno View Post
    Never. Rogues who are screwing me in pug battlegrounds are used to being OP, that's why they play this class, so when they can't faceroll something it's obviously because that thing needs nerfs.
    Troll fixed.

3 Sec on BoS wasn't even a nerf. Feel like it's more of a retard proof change so that low experience players don't spam the shit out of it for no reason and waste energy consumption. It waste 30 energy so imagine spamming it twice when it had no cooldown. That's 60 energy which is a shit ton you can do as a rogue. Honestly now you can just spam it and not be concerned about if you are wasting energy. Also if you are dying as a rogue it's because you are doing something wrong or using a CD wrong. 30% dmg reduction on feint + recovery glyph is huge.

Deleted
    Haha, hit bgs like the first time after the patch yesterday and got into a 1v1 with this geared rogue and I actually managed to kite him as a hunter. I was screaming "WHERE IS YOUR BOS NOW?!".

Quote Originally Posted by I dunno View Post
    Haha, hit bgs like the first time after the patch yesterday and got into a 1v1 with this geared rogue and I actually managed to kite him as a hunter. I was screaming "WHERE IS YOUR BOS NOW?!".
    lololol frozen ammo so good

Quote Originally Posted by Daelos View Post
    I guess the change was needed but I was totally pissed off playing 2's yesterday against resto druids, it was basically impossible to catch them when they were just running around in travel form spamming Faerie Swarm every global. Things like these definitely need a cooldown.
    i play a druid and i agree that druid should be nerfed, along with hunters