Keyboard Turner
    7+ Year Old Account

Talking H-Mal'Ganis - 663-3/7M-8/10H Hunter LF progression guild

Well the title is really straight forward, the name of my hunter is Zhas located in Mal'Ganis, and I'm looking for a prog guild; I have 2 alts (676 feral/676fury-arms, if they are needed), I'd like to raid during weekdays starting at around 8CST.

pst me at Zarazhas#1783

Hey there!

We're Pretty Pink Pwnies (PPP), a Horde guild on US-Boulderfist. We are a 20 man progression oriented guild that is currently server second and looking to take back server first! We are currently seeking excellent players to take back our lead and keep it. Our Raid times are:

Monday - Thursday
    7pm - 10:00pm PST (10pm - 1am EST / 9 - 12 CST)

-Current Progression-

Highmaul: 7/7
    Heroic Highmaul: 7/7
    Mythic Highmaul: 4/7

Blackrock Foundry: 10/10
    Blackrock Foundry Heroic: 10/10
    Blackrock Foundry Mythic: 0/10

Loot is determined via loot council/Officer loot. The officers determine who gets what piece of gear based on performance, attendance, previous loot that you've taken, etc.

If you believe you would be a great addition to our group of core raiders then we are eagerly awaiting your application. We mean it when we say that if you can outperform one of our members, you'll get that raid spot guaranteed. We believe in bringing the best players to a raid. If that means six warriors, or six mages, or 8 resto druids, then so be it. We'll bring what it takes to kill bosses and compete for #1 on the server.

Thanks for reading, good luck, and we hope to hear from you soon!

-Contact information-

Sparklës realid - GrimoireLaw#1483 (Recruitment/Raid Officer)
    Nestar realid-Nestar#1100 (Raid Officer)