Thread: Changing to BM

7+ Year Old Account

Changing to BM

Is it worth it? I don't have any tier pieces, and have a mismatch of Highmaul Mythic, Heroic/WF and Blackrock Heroic gear, sitting at 678 ilvl (my armory is in my signature if you want to have a gander).

I ran sims, one light movement, one hectic add cleave in my current gear (keeping multi + ogglethorpes for survival, changing to haste/hemets for bm).

Judging by these, would it be reasonable to just change to BM while doing reasonable heroic progression?
    Last edited by vampiricx; 2015-02-27 at 03:36 AM.

check out my hunter weak auras, click here

probably best to get used to it now, its definitely different, but its not as hard as it seems at first, even though i know i'm not maximizing its potential quite yet. I got my 4p last night and it was a very very noticeable gain.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gankatron View Post
    Welp decided to switch to BM, I can't fucking play SV good.

Simcrafts says I should be doing 32k in SV while I barely break 28k on Kargath and Butcher. In BM it says I should be doing 28k (note I have a ton of multistrike from my SV spec, which isn't exactly helpful for BM) but I fucking do 28k. So it's obvious BM just works better for me in a raid environment, now to get the actual gear for it.
    This buff to focus fire...i just stick to BM now. Stats weigths for this spec are also very nice because there is no so huge diffrent between best and worst, like in 2 other specs. Stampede buff is too pretty much very good. I always loved BM in PvE...

Deleted
    what website did u compare your dps on

Quote Originally Posted by aidenx2o View Post
    what website did u compare your dps on
    http://simulationcraft.org/

Quote Originally Posted by vampiricx View Post
    Is it worth it? I don't have any tier pieces, and have a mismatch of Highmaul Mythic, Heroic/WF and Blackrock Heroic gear, sitting at 678 ilvl (my armory is in my signature if you want to have a gander).

I ran sims, one light movement, one hectic add cleave in my current gear (keeping multi + ogglethorpes for survival, changing to haste/hemets for bm).

Judging by these, would it be reasonable to just change to BM while doing reasonable heroic progression?
    What settings and version did you sim with?

450 seconds, 20% variations, 0.1% Target Error, 100ms

Single target - No movement:

Two targets - No movement:

Three Targets - No movement:

Five targets - No movement:

Single target - Light movement:

Hectic Add Cleave:

7+ Year Old Account
    I did Light Movement (first) and Hectic Add Cleave (second), because they seem to be the most realistic when looking at BRF fights, also it's updated to 610-02.

I think I'm just going to re-gem, re-enchant and change my weapon enchant and stay BM even without tier pieces.

Thank you guys.

check out my hunter weak auras, click here

Deleted
    Your Single Target (light movement) looks more like 5 targets (light movement), Bllets.

Quote Originally Posted by Vholu View Post
    Your Single Target (light movement) looks more like 5 targets (light movement), Bllets.
    Ahh yes it is, I actually saw that error and resimmed it with one target. Forgot to change the links here, good job Bllets.... :]