Post GCDTV's 3v3 Tournament #5 - Fri/Sat 27th/28th

Hey mmo-champion, we have been hosting 3v3 Tournaments for 4 weeks now and the amount of support you guys have been giving us is amazing. So now I will be sharing the info on upcoming tournaments here to keep you all in the loop.

(G)lobal (C)ool(D)own TV was created to form a community around 3v3 Arena's in World of Warcraft. A goal of ours is to provide quality gameplay that anyone can enjoy watching. If you have any suggestions or feedback to give to help us improve please feel free to tweet us @GCDTV_

We want to host a Tournament every week so if you're interested in watching 3v3 Arena with Live Commentary with a real prize pool at stake please share our Channel (Twitch.tv/GCDTV) and consider donating to increase our prize pools!

Follow the Channel to be Notified when we go Live

When
    Tournament Starts Friday 2/27 @ 9:00 P.M. Eastern time 6:00 pm PST, 3:00 A.M. Central European Time
    Semi Finals / Finals will begin Saturday 2/28 9:00 PM EST and 6:00 PM PST,
    3:00 A.M. Central European Time

• Single Elimination
    • Best of 3 Rounds - Semi Finals will be Best of 5 Rounds and Finals are Best of 7.
    • Tournament Gear is Allowed, but PvE gear is not.
    • Only one Tank Spec Character per team.
    • Current Rating of 2200+ of all players (on their mains) is Required to Sign up.
    • Pre-Announcement Sub-ins are allowed, After the brackets have been released subins must share the main spec/class of the previous player. Get in contact with an admin to update your team. (GlobalCDTV@gmail.com)
    • If a player DCs / Lags out in a match all players affected must Leave the Arena prior to 45 seconds (19:15 on the timer) to void the match. All DC’s / Lag that occurs after 45 seconds must be played out. (If the unaffected team wants to wait or restart the match this is allowed.)
    • Players can only compete on one team at a time.
    • Each Team has 10 minutes after contact from an admin to ready their team. If their team is next on the bracket and they don’t respond or cannot compete after 10 minutes they will be Disqualified.
    • Players / Teams cannot Represent any company/service that promotes violation of Blizzards TOS.
    • The loser of each rounds chooses the next map. First Map is random.
    • Player AND Team name’s cannot be inappropriate in anyway, all applications with an inappropriate name will declined from competing.

Prizes
    • 1st Place - 90 USD
    • 2nd Place - 60 USD
    • 3rd Place - 30 USD

Special thanks to @VadrakAL (Harald Böhm) for creating Arena Live 3 - the spectating addon we will be using.

All games will be live streamed at http://www.Twitch.tv/GCDtv with live commentary from TheBreaker and Dmachine.

The fastest way to have a question answered would be to Tweet us @GCDTV_

You can also contact us at: globalcdtv@gmail.com

The Bracket!

Teams

Tubeh Squad and Soapy
    Oakk / Monk - Mistweaver,
    Soapy / Death Knight - Frost, Death Knight - Unholy
    Maeyor / Rogue - Combat, Rogue - Subtlety,
    Shadowfreak / Warrior - Arms, Warrior - Fury

Im in love with my ex
    Unafraid / Rogue - Combat
    echoqt / Mage - Frost
    driftkingz / Druid - Resto

ASA HEAL ME!
    Swiftyhunter / Hunter - Beast Mastery, Hunter - Survival
    Xzf / Paladin - Ret
    Asa - Priest / Disciplline, Priest - Holy

giraffe squad
    Kappa-Drenden / Paladin - Holy
    Inviable-Darkspear / Hunter - Beast Mastery, Hunter - Survival
    Ilovemycatxo-Darkspear / Druid - Feral

Wombo Combo
    Glinks / Hunter - Beast Mastery
    Zev / Paladin - Ret
    Peter / Shaman - Restoration
    Dannycarry / Druid - Resto
    Nomanz / Rogue - Combat, Rogue - Subtlety

He Has Red
    farmerx / Mage - Fire, Mage - Frost
    drmagz / Druid - Resto
    ogboom / Rogue - Combat, Rogue - Subtlety

Do My Dance
    jaybeezy / Hunter - Beast Mastery, Hunter - Marksmanship, Hunter - Survival
    revolutio / Death Knight - Frost, Death Knight - Unholy
    doesntcare / Paladin - Holy, Druid - Resto

Bailando
    Cataboyswag / Druid - Boomkin
    Dodo / Rogue - Combat
    Heffytatum / Priest - Discipline

RLDream Team
    Nessper / Rogue - Combat
    Shapis / Warlock - Affliction
    Pinkrangerz / Druid - Resto
    Maldiva / Warlock - Affliction

Tazzypoo of Church Ameno
    Tazzlol / Druid - Resto
    Squeakerx / Hunter - Beast Mastery, Hunter - Marksmanship, Hunter - Survival
    Memphisrains / Warrior - Prot

Ret Dream
    Avaricex / Paladin - Ret
    Bubbletwo / Priest - Discipline
    Squirrelxo / Hunter - Beast Mastery

We Don't Wait
    Imongo / Shaman - Restoration
    Hotfix / Hunter - Beast Mastery
    Juggily / Warrior - Arms

Victorious Secret
    Aveng / Paladin - Ret
    Ssds / Hunter - Beast Mastery, Hunter - Marksmanship, Hunter - Survival
    ?? / Shaman - Resto, Priest - Discipline

POP ME CHERRY
    Xeriø / Paladin - Ret
    Pinchy / Hunter - Beast Mastery
    Zaekk / Druid - Resto
    Last edited by Dmachine; 2015-02-27 at 01:54 PM.

Great to see the tournament growing week to week, keep up the good work!

Regards

10+ Year Old Account
    Thanks for sharing. Will look into other options to see if we maybe can sticky this on a weekly basis, no guarantees though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    Because what they are atm are plait tugging, sniffing, glaring, prissy, clothes obsessed bitches who I would quite cheerfully drown.
    I often post from my mobile device, typos in my posts are 99% likely to be because of that.
    All I would ever want and need is a hug.

Quote Originally Posted by Wass View Post
    Thanks for sharing. Will look into other options to see if we maybe can sticky this on a weekly basis, no guarantees though.
    That would be amazing! Thank you for even trying

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Shapeduz View Post
    Maybe im just lazy since i dont look it up myself, but i bet u wud get more viewers if u write down EU time aswell, atleast London time or something so eu players can compare the time difference more easy
    You're absolutely right. I have CET on our channel but i always forget to included it in my posts. Thanks for the suggestion.

10+ Year Old Account
    Stickied for the tournament duration. Looking forward to the games, going to try to catch them even though they're in the middle of the night for me. Cheers

(Also added date in the thread title)
    Because what they are atm are plait tugging, sniffing, glaring, prissy, clothes obsessed bitches who I would quite cheerfully drown.
    I often post from my mobile device, typos in my posts are 99% likely to be because of that.

Stickied for the tournament duration. Looking forward to the games, going to try to catch them even though they're in the middle of the night for me. Cheers

(Also added date in the thread title)
    thank you sorry about the time difference. in the future we plan on having tournaments on eu too.

10+ Year Old Account
    Unstickied now. Feel free to post a new thread again next time you host something and it'll be treated the same way. Thanks for hosting these tournaments.
    Last edited by Wass; 2015-03-01 at 02:37 PM.

Unstickied now. Feel free to post a new thread again next time you host something and it'll be treated the same way. Thanks for hosting these tournaments.
    Thanks man