Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    I used my mage tower completion thing to instantly finish my BRF mythic cache mission.

Very nice.

Anyone know what happens if you would be getting Completion Orders but already have full stack? Does it stay in work order box or is it discarded?

10+ Year Old Account
    They should add follower upgrade items to the apexis venders.

Quote Originally Posted by Illitti View Post
    Anyone know what happens if you would be getting Completion Orders but already have full stack? Does it stay in work order box or is it discarded?
    According to the top comment on wowhead for this item you will get the completion orders in your mail if you are already carrying a stack of 5.
    I have not tested this myself, but I don't see a reason why he/she would lie about that.

Oh, that's cool. I'll save my stack and report back if I see them in my mailbox.

Quote Originally Posted by azurrei View Post
    As to the 3 "free" seals - I get free seals all the time - more garrison resources from missions than I know what to do with
    Follower reroll tokens to make them better when you roll 3 useless slayer/location traits, Fast Learner, or poor racial traits (like Brew Aficionado). You can also dump them into Rush Orders for your buildings. Don't waste them for coins.

Also, the MCOs are more than worth it for the Mage Tower.

Quote Originally Posted by MrExcelion View Post
    Any point in building the L2 or L3 Mage tower other than the Waygates? Can you get the same frequency of Mission Completion Orders with L1? It's practically free to build the L1 which is nice
    I'd recommend getting it to L2, unless you have the Storehouse. L1 without a Storehouse means you only get 7 WOs, or 28h to put more in. Other than the waygates though, no, there is no point besides more WOs.

Edit: Crap, don't remember when you get Runes of Power and the Constructs. Get to that level just for fun (the runes really do help out if you do the Bounty missions for gold. Makes them fairly easy to solo on classes that normally can't, such as Mage!)

PS: New record of 347 Apexis! My newest prediction of 100-350 per WO continues to hold true

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by CheeseDoodlez View Post
    According to the top comment on wowhead for this item you will get the completion orders in your mail if you are already carrying a stack of 5.
    I have not tested this myself, but I don't see a reason why he/she would lie about that.
    Oh, that's cool. I'll save my stack and report back if I see them in my mailbox.
    I can confirm this, but it happens on end of session (log out). If you're trying to get MCOs from the box, but the total stack size would become > 5, they stay in the box until you log out or can collect them to make a stack of 5 or less. Upon logging out, they get put in your mailbox in the same stack they were in your box.

The one thing I'm a bit worried about is if you go on vacation for a week and have 21 (or 36 with SH) WOs, and you WOULD have 6+ in the box, would they be in separate stacks, or would any above 5 just vanish from the box due to "Unique"?
    Last edited by Polarthief; 2015-03-14 at 07:11 AM.
    Still wondering why I play this game.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

Quote Originally Posted by Polarthief View Post
    The one thing I'm a bit worried about is if you go on vacation for a week and have 21 (or 36 with SH) WOs, and you WOULD have 6+ in the box, would they be in separate stacks, or would any above 5 just vanish from the box due to "Unique"?
    That's a pretty good question actually, my hunch is they would display in a stack higher than 5 if there were indeed more than 5 in there, but you would only be able to loot as many (breaking up the stack essentially) as would put you at (5) in your inventory.

Now I'm kind of curious myself.

Quote Originally Posted by Mizzet View Post
    That's a pretty good question actually, my hunch is they would display in a stack higher than 5 if there were indeed more than 5 in there, but you would only be able to loot as many (breaking up the stack essentially) as would put you at (5) in your inventory.

Now I'm kind of curious myself.
    But they can't stack in 6+ so I don't think that would happen. If anything, it'll either split into 2 stacks, or any past 5 would vanish.

They really should just remove the Unique (5) and just keep them in stacks of 5, so it's still inconvenient to carry a lot, but at least you can rather than just storing them in the mailbox.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

Quote Originally Posted by Polarthief View Post
    So I said I had around 3500? Well, I did do one Apexis daily (800) and I got a couple Missions that gave Apexis (no more than 2000), but my Crystal total is 17,751, and that's 10,751 after turnins for coins, compared to last week which was 10,500 before turnin.

So that's a net gain of around 11000ish crystals from the Mage Tower alone for one week, so for anyone keeping the bunker because "it gets you a free coin for the week", Mage Tower gets you three free coins for about 30 minutes of work every other week.
    Another week, another 7k Apexis lost. Here's my totals: 22,654 before, and 15,654 after (compared to 17,751/10,751 last week). All Apexis gains last week were from missions (I want to say about 2-4 of them happened last week) and collecting work orders (Mage Tower and others that give a small amount). 0 work orders were missed (except maybe one from the Herb Garden because fuck those seeds are RNG as hell), 0 Apexis dailies, and 0 grinding from them.

I mean, you be the judge of this. It's pretty insane.

Deleted
    Mage tower is just the tits man.

I don't even know what to do with the apexis aside from just spending it on coins but aside from that... the freaking portals, the freaking 100% crit, the freaking rushed missions,the freaking garrison mini portals.

What does bunker really offer you? Follower upgrades really. Who cares about follower upgrades once you have your core team down. I have my core team down, upgrading everyone else is just luxury now.

Quote Originally Posted by Lyuben View Post
    Mage tower is just the tits man.

I don't even know what to do with the apexis aside from just spending it on coins but aside from that... the freaking portals, the freaking 100% crit, the freaking rushed missions,the freaking garrison mini portals.

What does bunker really offer you? Follower upgrades really. Who cares about follower upgrades once you have your core team down. I have my core team down, upgrading everyone else is just luxury now.
    The only benefit to having more of the upgrades will be for next tier, but SY gets me MORE than enough for it. Honestly, the only choice for mains now is Barracks vs Bunker.

Not to mention, the Bunker costs 120 resources a day, which is 840 a week! That's almost a follower reroll or Rush Order weekly!

Deleted
    am i late to the party? how could i miss that ^^

brb rebuilding ^^

edit: typos
    Last edited by mmocd1b2191b1a; 2015-03-17 at 11:45 PM.