Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiili Mooneye View Post
    It's just a dog, we kill other things which bother us all the time, don't see why they should get a pass just because they're dogs.
    Not really sure how to refute something this callous and stupid.

For the record, if you kill anything bigger than a mouse because it "bothers" you, I consider you an asshole. In fact, I like mice and rats too.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    Not really sure how to refute something this callous and stupid.

For the record, if you kill anything bigger than a mouse because it "bothers" you, I consider you an asshole. In fact, I like mice and rats too.
    He/she is just looking to get a rise out of you. Dogs are an easy one. Just give him or her a 0/10 and move on

Quote Originally Posted by mikeakanice View Post
    You really should get a ban for posting the picture. You know nobody wanted to see that. And if they did they would have clicked the link
    Edited mine, edit yours.
    MAGA
    When all you do is WIN WIN WIN

Quote Originally Posted by zombergy View Post
    no this person is clearly a deranged asshole.

Obviously there was some sort of spat going on here between he and his neighbor and so this hick took it upon himself to execute two animals over something as insignificant as dogs walking on the grass?

Look at this shitbags lawn, does it look like some well maintained ground that he worked hard on? Its half a swap, over this you kill and then taunt on fucking facebook?

Tim conatser is a degenerate asshole piece of rubbish and he should be fired and denied any pension.

If i had my way the law would require all animal abusers be executed for their crimes.

View the picture of his lawn here:

[pic snip]
    kill him. Kill this faggot. Kill his entire family. I want every fucking thing he's ever known or loved to be destroyed as he is forced to watch. I want his name expunged from records and anyone who ever knew him crucified. This world will know what the penalty for evil is, and he will be the first example.
    Cheerful lack of self-preservation

So you'd punish an animal abuser worse than someone who hurt other humans.
    No, if it were up to me to make the laws a lot of things would earn somebody the death penalty.

Sexual abuse, child abuse, animal abuse, murder, theft, etc.
    MAGA

Talk about stomach turning.

Upset with both humans involved though - the former fireman and the neighbor who couldn't be bothered to protect their own pets even after being told they'd be endangered if the free roaming continued. I really cannot fathom letting pets roam free. Possibly because family animal companions tend to be tasty treats for local coyotes.
    "Bananas, like people, sometimes look different when they are naked." Grace Helbig

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Veredyn View Post
    kill him. Kill this faggot. Kill his entire family. I want every fucking thing he's ever known or loved to be destroyed as he is forced to watch. I want his name expunged from records and anyone who ever knew him crucified. This world will know what the penalty for evil is, and he will be the first example.
    Let's not go full retard

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zombergy View Post
    No, if it were up to me to make the laws a lot of things would earn somebody the death penalty.

Sexual abuse, child abuse, animal abuse, murder, theft, etc.
    Theft. So you'd kill someone for stealing a dvd, as an example. Nice.

Deleted
    It was nice knowing you all.

I'm now on death row for torrenting big booty bitches vol.2

10+ Year Old Account
    Good bbq meat wasted tbh #justChineseThings

Lots of types of theft, we can work out where the line is.
    MAGA

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zombergy View Post
    Lots of types of theft, we can work out where the line is.
    No theft should be punished with death.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Greevir View Post
    I find it ridiculous that people can't keep their dogs on their own lawn.
    I agree this and people that can't keep
    Their damn dog on a Leah and not try to bring them in establishments designed for humans.

- - - Updated - - -

No theft should be punished with death.
    I'm inclined to agree but why not. Aside from a moral argument.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

10+ Year Old Account
    On two occasions a dog walked into my backyard when I had the gate open. They where both friendly so I just called animal control and they took care of it. killing them for no reason is pretty messed up.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mall Security View Post
    Because such penalties should only be for those who commit the most atrocious crimes. Such as what Fritzl or Breivik did, among others.

10+ Year Old Account
    Because such penalties should only be for those who commit the most atrocious crimes. Such as what Fritzl or Breivik did, among others.
    What if the person doesn't stop stealing keep in mind I'm against the death penalty anyways but if a society has one why not get rid of other types of people society doesn't need or want.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

People that commit crimes and post proof of it on facebook or youtube still baffle me?

Quote Originally Posted by Mall Security View Post
    Because seeing someone who was trying to be quick with their fingers live life without hands would be nice.

OT: well, that firefighter is an asshat of extreme caliber.

Quote Originally Posted by NuLogic View Post
    On two occasions a dog walked into my backyard when I had the gate open. They where both friendly so I just called animal control and they took care of it. killing them for no reason is pretty messed up.
    Which would be the proper way to deal with it and seeing as how police/fire work with Animal Control all the time the guy in the article should have known that.

To the guy that said his lawn looked like shit though, of course it did it's winter, you can't expect it to look a vibrant green all year round.
    3DS Friend Code: 1891-2236-0134

So you'd punish an animal abuser worse than someone who hurt other humans.
    If I had to, I'd punish them equally, within reason.

Seriously, life is life - I will actively put in an effort to not to harm a single creature, no matter how small or insignificant it may seem; We're not better than them. In this vast universe, are we really that much different from an ant? What makes everyone think that it's alright to kill because they feel like it (as long as it's not a human)? Other animals may see a snail on the ground and devour it out of curiosity, as an evolved race we're now blessed with a choice; Do we kill only when we need to, or when we're simply able to? I'm sure most people would respond with something along the lines of, "Of course I needed to, that spider was freaky!".

You're lucky that you got to be a human and not that dog, and that's all. Lucky.
    Last edited by DechCJC; 2015-02-27 at 05:40 AM.