Deleted

Blood Infusion with four people?

Hello,

There are a couple of how-to's and explanations on how to do the Blood Infusion quest with two extra people. Of course that makes sense, especially if you're depending on Group Finder (which I am), but it will slighty increase the difficulty of the quest and I want it as simply as possible for those that are willing to help me. So I thought: get three extra people. Me, player x, player y and player z. No need for battle rez(?).

Player x, y and z just stand somewhere doing nothing. I'll aggro, dps and eventually bite them all once, giving me my three required bites. However, does this work or am I forgetting something? The videos and discussions I watched/read can be a bit confusing. Can somebody clarify if this will work, please?

10+ Year Old Account
    You have to get people naked/die, reincarnate, battle rez, die, battle rez, and you should be able to do it.

If you don't get the first bite, just everyone die, kind of retarded.

Kind of shocked they didn't change this quest to be honest lol. Its really, really stupid.
    You're a towel.

Get a shaman or a warlock so you can 2 man it. You will have 2 combat resurrections which is enough for you to get 3 bites. Bite him once, he dies and uses reincarnation or soulstone. Bite him twice and he'll die again, this time you use raise ally, bite him again and you're done.

If you are 4 people the first person you bite needs to die because the second time you bite said person needs to bite as well and then you're out of people so you need a minimum of 5 people without any battle resurrections so the very last person on the third bite is yours.

You can no longer 2 man it due to raid battle res cooldowns

Quote Originally Posted by eksquall View Post
    You can no longer 2 man it due to raid battle res cooldowns
    sure you can if it's a dk and a shaman, first bite, die, raise ally, 2nd bite, die, ankh, 3rd bite, kill boss

- You and 3 people (less if Lock, Shaman or druid)
    - Place them around the boss
    - Engage the boss and pull him to the first player to link him
    - Get the debuff
    - Bit the linked player and stay at his side until he dies
    - Move the boss to the second player
    - only the first player MUST DIE
    - Finish the boss quickly before you wipe
    - Good luck farming for months