Deleted

Weakauras won't let me import.

I'm trying to paste a few of my old weakauras to a new pc, but the import icon is greyed out.
    The string works fine. I can see it registering it's there but i just can't click the import button.

The string i'm trying to import is Skullflower's necroticblight WA and a few of my own.

Any ideas?

There is a little tick box on the top right of your main WA window. Make sure it is unticked.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Crudor View Post
    There is a little tick box on the top right of your main WA window. Make sure it is unticked.
    It is unticked.

This boggles my mind so hard.

edit: fixed it.

I was trying to import while being in combat because i am stupid.
    Thanks for the help!
    Last edited by mmoca2f65c0cbf; 2015-02-27 at 12:22 PM.

Deleted
    I have the same problem, weak aura won t let me import, I click "import" after copying a string but it doesn't do anything and the box doesn't disapear. T

he box is unticked and I am never in combat when I try do use WA. I have installed and re installed the add on many times.

Anyone knows why ? I m so depressed.

Here is the LUA error, can t post a screen / image i m too much of a noob on this forum.

Message: ...terface\AddOns\WeakAurasOptions\WeakAurasOptions.lua:8022: attempt to perform arithmetic on local 'yOffset' (a nil value)
    Time: 02/27/15 17:54:38
    Count: 19
    Stack: [C]: ?
    ...terface\AddOns\WeakAurasOptions\WeakAurasOptions.lua:8022: in function `finishPicking'
    ...terface\AddOns\WeakAurasOptions\WeakAurasOptions.lua:8044: in function `PickDisplay'
    ...terface\AddOns\WeakAurasOptions\WeakAurasOptions.lua:8157: in function `NewDisplayButton'
    Interface\AddOns\WeakAuras\Transmission.lua:680: in function `importData'
    Interface\AddOns\WeakAuras\Transmission.lua:683: in function <Interface\AddOns\WeakAuras\Transmission.lua:656
    Last edited by mmocd906c32dbd; 2015-02-27 at 05:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Vixcis View Post
    I have the same problem, weak aura won t let me import, I click "import" after copying a string but it doesn't do anything and the box doesn't disapear. T

he box is unticked and I am never in combat when I try do use WA. I have installed and re installed the add on many times.

Anyone knows why ? I m so depressed.

Here is the LUA error, can t post a screen / image i m too much of a noob on this forum.
    That should not happen anymore, are you sure you are on the latest version?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Stanzilla View Post
    That should not happen anymore, are you sure you are on the latest version?
    Yes I am 100% sure.

- - - Updated - - -

version 2.1.0.0 updated and reinstalled many times from curse client.

Deleted
    up ? Nobody can help me ?

Deleted
    no still no no no no no1 can help ? disguised up

Bumping your thread again and again won't get you an answer, it will just annoy all the people who looked at it and couldn't help you in the first place.

That said, the problem is at your end. Wipe your interface directory and WTF, reinstall and reconfigure, and the problem should go away. Do a full wow reinstall if that doesn't solve it. Because nobody else has this problem, just you.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by SlippyCheeze View Post
    Bumping your thread again and again won't get you an answer, it will just annoy all the people who looked at it and couldn't help you in the first place.

That said, the problem is at your end. Wipe your interface directory and WTF, reinstall and reconfigure, and the problem should go away. Do a full wow reinstall if that doesn't solve it. Because nobody else has this problem, just you.
    THERE U GO. Who said ups are useless. Thanks for the almost agressive answer.

THERE U GO. Who said ups are useless. Thanks for the almost agressive answer.
    Not liking the answer is not changing that it was correct.
    Did that suggestion solve the issue ?
    Your reply complaining about a very valid criticism did not make that clear.

Bumping is considered rude, unless it is adding something relevant.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ComputerNerd View Post
    Not liking the answer is not changing that it was correct.
    Did that suggestion solve the issue ?
    Your reply complaining about a very valid criticism did not make that clear.
    That wasn t clear because I did not try it yet. Will do when I have one hour ahead of me. So this week end.

Maybe I ll let u guys know the result.

Peace out

Ps : bumping is life and your conception of rudeness is very large. Are u canadian or something.

should be fixed in the latest alpha.

That wasn t clear because I did not try it yet. Will do when I have one hour ahead of me. So this week end.

Maybe I ll let u guys know the resul
    Last edited by miekal33; 2015-03-19 at 10:54 AM.

Maybe I ll let u guys know the result.

Peace out

Ps : bumping is life and your conception of rudeness is very large. Are u canadian or something.
    Actually no, I am in the UK.
    And really is that necessary to single me out when I was not the only one to bring that up.
    Especially with such a rude reply.

There is now a possible fix in place for what was an issue thought resolved.
    If using the curse client, right-click WeakAuras 2, select Preferred Release Type, and choose Alpha if you want to get that.
    Alpha or beta flagged releases will not appear on the Curse Website, or by default in the client.
    Get it from curseforge if you want to do so manually.
    Last edited by ComputerNerd; 2015-03-05 at 05:07 PM.
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ComputerNerd View Post
    Actually no, I am in the UK.
    There is now a possible fix in place for what was an issue thought resolved.
    If using the curse client, right-click WeakAuras 2, select Preferred Release Type, and choose Alpha if you want to get that.
    Alpha or beta flagged releases will not appear on the Curse Website, or by default in the client.
    Get it from curseforge if you want to do so manually.
    It s actually working, the alpha import button is working ! Thanks for that young foks from UK.
    Anyway now I can't save those WA now, problems after problems .

Anyway my graphic card is too much of an old one to handle WA, the FPS drop is insane. I ll try again this add on when I ll buy a new graphic card anytime soon.

Thanks for your answers every1.

It s actually working, the alpha import button is working ! Thanks for that young foks from UK.
    Anyway now I can't save those WA now, problems after problems .

Anyway my graphic card is too much of an old one to handle WA, the FPS drop is insane. I ll try again this add on when I ll buy a new graphic card anytime soon.

Thanks for your answers every1.
    Performance in WoW when it comes to addons is more likely tied to your CPU than your GPU (graphics card).
    That may offer some improvements, but if it is addon related then I am not so sure it will solve your issues.