Deleted

[need help]PvP as a feral druid

Hi,

I would like to start PvP with my druid as a feral (level 91 for the moment, I'll get it to 100 this weekend).

I am looking for guides regarding talents/glyphs and how to manage my feral in PvP (the buffs, the bleeds, ...). Any tips/tricks is greatly appreciated.

Thanks a lot.

edit : here is what I could find about talents, glyph, enchant from the top pvp players in arena (my main goal is BG until I am good enough for arena)

Talents : Wild Charge, Ysera's gift, typhon, incarnation, might bash, nature's vigil, claws of shirvallah
    Glyphs : savage roar, master shapeshifter, ninth life / minor : cheeath, aquatic form, grace
    Enchant : versatility everywhere, mark of the thunderlord
    Last edited by mmocceca20d1fe; 2015-02-27 at 09:43 AM.

Glyphs can change depending on comp, for instance I run with stampeding roar cuz I have a melee cleave team. Faerie swarm is nice if you want stealth classes to hate you as well.

Deleted
    Okay, thanks.

I take notes for when I start arenas.

Quote Originally Posted by gillai View Post
    Hi,

I would like to start PvP with my druid as a feral (level 91 for the moment, I'll get it to 100 this weekend).

I am looking for guides regarding talents/glyphs and how to manage my feral in PvP (the buffs, the bleeds, ...). Any tips/tricks is greatly appreciated.

Thanks a lot.

edit : here is what I could find about talents, glyph, enchant from the top pvp players in arena (my main goal is BG until I am good enough for arena)

Talents : Wild Charge, Ysera's gift, typhon, incarnation, might bash, nature's vigil, claws of shirvallah
    Glyphs : savage roar, master shapeshifter, ninth life / minor : cheeath, aquatic form, grace
    Enchant : versatility everywhere, mark of the thunderlord
    It looks good overall. The master shapeshifter glyph is good against teams that have op slows like restodruid and hunter teams.
    You will be shapeshifting yourself oom (yes. its possible)

When you arent using master shapeshifter-glyph you should using cyclone for extra range.

Generally you open with rake and shred until you can tigers fury into a 5cp ferocious bite and then pop all cds in the world to force CDs or
    you open with a rake and shred until you can put a 5cp rip with tigers fury on the rip. Depends on what your goal with the opener is.

Personally i think bleeds feel way too weak right now so i most often open with the burstier opener rake, shred shred tigers fury ferocious bite CDs shred until 5cp and ferocious bite again. Remember that when you interrupt a cast your tigers fury resets which will literally want you to be attacking something that casts or atleast be within skull bash-range from them.

Get a powershift macro if you dont have it yet. You will need it.

Deleted
    Exactly what I needed, thank you.

I guess I will focus on FeroBite with 5 CP in Random BG (my goal now) and use a powerful rip in Arena if I want to put pressure on someone if the strategy requires it. I don't have much experience with pvp so I will need to learn everything.

I googled what a powershift macro is. Apparently, it is used to change form which is best for a particular situation.
    I have all my forms keybound and easily reachable, do I really need that kind of macro ?

I can find plenty of different macros here : http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/14881658293
    I don't know which kind of macro is the best. Any suggestion about which one is the best ?

Thank you.

edit : what stats should I aim for ?

I can see agi > versatility (top players use versatility enchant) > crit ? > haste >= mastery (if the bleeds are not that good but might be worth it to use mastery with the 4p pvp).
    Last edited by mmocceca20d1fe; 2015-03-03 at 01:08 PM.

I guess I will focus on FeroBite with 5 CP in Random BG (my goal now) and use a powerful rip in Arena if I want to put pressure on someone if the strategy requires it. I don't have much experience with pvp so I will need to learn everything.

I googled what a powershift macro is. Apparently, it is used to change form which is best for a particular situation.
    I have all my forms keybound and easily reachable, do I really need that kind of macro ?

I can find plenty of different macros here :
    I don't know which kind of macro is the best. Any suggestion about which one is the best ?

Thank you.

I can see agi > versatility (top players use versatility enchant) > crit ? > haste >= mastery (if the bleeds are not that good but might be worth it to use mastery with the 4p pvp).
    I use this macro

#showtooltip
    /cast [nostance] Moonkin Form
    /cast [stance:1] !Bear Form
    /cast [stance:2] !Cat Form
    /cast [stance:3] !Travel Form
    /cast [stance:4] !Moonkin Form
    It powershifts you in and out of cat form without returning you to humanoid form but removing snares and roots.
    Its essential for high level pvp. A feral has mediocre survivability already. Being caught out of form is 100% death.

Regarding stats it seems that right now most top players aim for Agi>Vers>Crit>Mastery>Multistrike>Haste

Mastery might be better than crit in a later patch if bleeds ever get buffed but it doesnt seem like it when we are doing this much direct damage from shred and FB.

Deleted
    Indeed, this macro was required for PvP.

I'll start pvping this weekend ! Thanks again.

I can find plenty of different macros here : http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/14881658293

Thank you.

It is a tough question, you can check top rank ferals' armories, in general you want to go 4 pieces, focusing on crit > mastery >= versatility, BUT you should also avoid haste because it is VERY bad for ferals right now.