Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Trader US realms

What trader is up in the US today? Considering we will prolly get it tommorow..

Ugh.. I hate fur day already

Quote Originally Posted by Redefine541 View Post

They just pushed a Hotfix that fixes the RNG completely! https://twitter.com/WarcraftDevs/sta...37514305875968

Regardless though, today's trader won't be up for another 90 minutes.
    Still wondering why I play this game.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

Quote Originally Posted by Redefine541 View Post

Yeah, today in the US was Fur. Now I remember a blue saying the hotfix will be pushed, but may not go into effect tomorrow (Friday). Hoping it goes through and for the Ore Trader. Want to get the BS/JC/Eng patterns. Granted I won't use them, but would be nice to have!

Deleted
    there should have been reset in US, anyone awake and willing to share? ^^

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    It is not fur or leather at least...

There would be a lot of whine posts already. ^^

I saw ore trader this morning, but didn't have enough time to grab the things I needed from it before work.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wrecktangle View Post
    I saw ore trader this morning, but didn't have enough time to grab the things I needed from it before work.
    thats nice, i assume it will be the same tommorow for the EU, so lets the fun begin

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    I hoped to have a few days more but should be...

Thank you for the information, Wrecktangle.

I'm so happy that it is possible to buy 200 primal spirits at once.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nianif View Post
    I hoped to have a few days more but should be...

Thank you for the information, Wrecktangle.

I'm so happy that it is possible to buy 200 primal spirits at once.
    macro:
    /run BuyMerchantItem(1,200)

first number(1): is the first item of the trader
    second number(200): is the amount you want to buy

just spam it ^^

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Thank you

Yay Ore trader!! TIME FOR UPGRADES!!!

Deleted
    Ore trader huh?

Oh well, incoming savage blood price crash. Would've preferred to get herb trader first so I could get access to insc upgrades that fetch for far better gold than any other upgrades. Sold the simplest trinket upgrade (150 war paints + 15 SB) for 20k gold, more than 680 LW thing is selling for.

Got 70k ore myself. Now the question is, do I dump it all for SB and wait for Insc to pop up (with all the blood), or get rid of this asap?

Leather and fur are holding nice 2,5-3 gold each on AH though. Finally raw mats are getting acceptable prices. Will see where ore ends up once the trader soaks up those ridiculous overstocks.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    I think leather and fur will go back to <2 Gold next days until the traders come back.

I sold a lot of 50 fur packages for 250-500 gold today.

The dump or wait question is tricky. Yes, too many people offer profession based items/upgrades these days but the need for them is higher today than tomorrow.

And yes, I would prefer herb trader too. Hope he will be there on Sunday. :/
    Last edited by Nianif; 2015-02-27 at 05:36 PM.

Deleted
    <2 gold is fine, I just hope the price will remain at somewhat reasonable level instead of crashing back to oblivion (<50 silver per unit)
    Shouldn't do so tbh. The cost of bypassing cooldowns is higher than most people perceive it to be.

To make one 680 ilvl upgrade you need over 10,000 raw materials + 40 sorcerous mats. If you supply the savage blood yourself it's still 3,000 raw mats to bypass cooldown on 200 BOP reagents.

We finally have a method of using raw materials without hard time gate. This was primary culprit for extremely low prices on all raw materials. Not the garrison production. It's because you had nothing to spend them on except cooldowns and workorders, all of which were strictly limited by time.

Garrison production is just a different method of producing materials. Instead of skinning the classic way you get leathers from barn. Or ore from mine which is essentially farming highly concentrated area of nodes that respawn daily.

If those systems were in place since launch of WOD, then the price on raw stuff wouldn't have crashed so low this quickly.
    Last edited by mmocd8b7f80d95; 2015-02-27 at 06:07 PM.

So far, my server's savage blood prices haven't crashed..... yet. They are currently holding between 520-560g, which I think is pretty good considering I bought 150k worth of herbs and ore at 40-60 silver each. So, for me to create 1 savage blood, it should be 250 ore/herbs, which comes out to 125g per savage blood (assuming 50 silver per ore/herb average). So, a 4-4.5x return on my investment seems to be pretty good.

Deleted
    Hi US, what you got now after reset? (Saturday)

Quote Originally Posted by Rakrath View Post
    Hi US, what you got now after reset? (Saturday)
    On this lovely Saturday, it's the Dust trader (Enchanting) with a recipe to combine 10 fractured temporal crystals into one.

Quote Originally Posted by Saravat View Post
    On this lovely Saturday, it's the Dust trader (Enchanting) with a recipe to combine 10 fractured temporal crystals into one.
    Think you mean a recipe to craft fractured crystals without cooldown, combining 10 into one is always possible.

Might just be the worst possible trader to have, not counting WO bonus 1 fractured crystal is hardly worth the dust on most realms..

fur yet again 3/1

Yeah, this is no fun.