7+ Year Old Account

Grid2 and Prayer of Healing

I wanted to know how to set up an indicator icon in Grid2 displaying which targets are being hit by PoH.
    Something similar to this (@ 0:31)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GhUoE6GY36E

Thanks.

Under Status options, look for AOH Heals. From the list select "OutgoingHeals". You may have to add Prayer of Healing to the spell list. Once it is setup just go your indicators list and add the status where you would prefer it.

7+ Year Old Account
    Thanks for your response. I tried adding Prayer of Healing to the spell list and setting up an icon indicator. The icon would appear after the cast would complete for a couple of seconds instead of during the cast. I have no idea what I've done incorrectly.

Deleted
    I'm not sure, should Grid be able to show the icon before the cast is complete, effectively predicting which targets are going to be hit? That seems unreasonable to me.

7+ Year Old Account
    Well, PoH is a group based ability so the icon would not predict which members are going to be hit but rather indicate whether everyone in a given group is in range of eachother and actually receiving my heal. It's incredibly helpful for abilities like Empowered Archangel and Spirit Shell. If you watch the video, the exact functionality I'm looking for is possible I just can't figure out how to do it.
    Last edited by Bran; 2015-02-28 at 01:33 PM.