Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Due to the lightining and the material (satin), the white appears slightly blueish.

But where on Earth do people see Black? I mean really? Ok, fine, I can accept you seeing blue due to the lightning (though it's still white), but black? Black what?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Waaldo View Post
    Anyone who says black is lying through their teeth. Take it into MS paint and use the Color Picker tool. There are very faint shades of blue in the light parts, but the "gold" is yellow/gold/brown. People are talking about rods and cones and retinas and you are all full of shit. You can't use the way light intake works in real life and use the same logic towards pictures.

This is an overexposed and blurry picture taken from a shitty camera and people are apparently too stupid to realize that.
    It's not about what the colors actually are, but about how the brain interprets them. Just like people wouldn't look the picture below and say "that floor is white and gray." They'd just say "it's white," because the brain is able to figure out that there's other factors at play (in this case shadow) altering the physical appearance, but the brain knows the floor is white.

'Twas a cutlass swipe or an ounce of lead
    Or a yawing hole in a battered head
    And the scuppers clogged with rotting red
    And there they lay I damn me eyes
    All lookouts clapped on Paradise
    All souls bound just contrarywise, yo ho ho and a bottle of rum!

Quote Originally Posted by Waaldo View Post
    Anyone who says black is lying through their teeth. Take it into MS paint and use the Color Picker tool. There are very faint shades of blue in the light parts, but the "gold" is yellow/gold/brown. People are talking about rods and cones and retinas and you are all full of shit. You can't use the way light intake works in real life and use the same logic towards pictures.

This is an overexposed and blurry picture taken from a shitty camera and people are apparently too stupid to realize that.
    Calm down there turbo XD I also see it as white and gold, but some people's brains are tricked by whatever yellows to correct back to blue and black. Yours and mine aren't so we just see the altered whites and gold as they are on the screen.
    While you live, shine / Have no grief at all / Life exists only for a short while / And time demands its toll.

10+ Year Old Account
    http://www.eyetricks.com/jesus.htm

if you stare at something dark long enough, it makes other things darker and vise versa. my wife saw white and gold until she saw it this morning in a bright room vs last night on her phone in a dark bedroom.

I see White'ish and Sand-Yellow, maybe a bit darker.

10+ Year Old Account
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/1726380 <-- we already have a thread on this!

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |