Avatar and Scabbard not lining up correctly?

Last night in our raid the other warrior and I noticed that our avatar and scabbard weren't lining up even on fights where we didn't take AM. Has anyone else noticed this? What could be the cause?

Ummm you sure your not using AM. Otherwise no i havent noticed that.
    Blizzcon 2010+2011+2013+2014+2015 Attendee!
    lvl-110 Zeush(Sen'jin) Orc Fury Warrior(bread and Butter) WATCH BIG CRITS! Raiding Guild Reality Series! http://www.bigcrits.com/site/index.php

Definitely not using AM. After using them on the pull, when they come back up they're about 7-8 seconds off from each other.

Deleted
    Noticed the same problem today, Played Avatar - Siegebreaker, and Avatar was always ready a couple seconds before Scabbard

Does haste effect scabbard's CD? Cause if it is effecting Avatar's but not scabbard's than that would cause the issue.

Also noticed this last night.

Same problem here... can't figure it out. Possible bug.

10+ Year Old Account
    Same for me and our other warrior last night.

Same thing happened for me.

Is the cool down of scabbard starting after the duration of the on use?

10+ Year Old Account
    Executes are dropping the CD of avatar without having AM talented. 1 second for fury, .33 for arms.

Quote Originally Posted by sjsctt View Post
    Executes are dropping the CD of avatar without having AM talented. 1 second for fury, .33 for arms.
    Wheres this from?
    I have a Rhok'delar, jelly?

Quote Originally Posted by Alphabrain View Post
    Wheres this from?
    Sarri and I tested it in game. Basically Avatar acts like you have AM talented but only for Execute. Prot and Fury reduce by 1s (30 rage) and free Executes for Arms reduce by ~0.33s. And no, having AM talented does not double dip.

It's already been reported and verified, so it'll likely be fixed soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Archimtiros View Post
    Sarri and I tested it in game. Basically Avatar acts like you have AM talented but only for Execute. Prot and Fury reduce by 1s (30 rage) and free Executes for Arms reduce by ~0.33s. And no, having AM talented does not double dip.

Nice! Thanks for the info, my guild raids Friday,Saturday so I haven't been able to use it much yet.
    I have a Rhok'delar, jelly?

Quote Originally Posted by Alphabrain View Post
    Nice! Thanks for the info, my guild raids Friday,Saturday so I haven't been able to use it much yet.
    It really doesn't mean anything realistically. The few extra seconds (average of 6-10) won't gain you any real benefit and you still want to line Avatar up with Scabbard and Reck. Just base your CD use off Scabbard instead of Avatar and you'll be fine.

Macro it so that the first line reads:
    #showtooltip Scabbard of Whatever

Cool, thanks for the info guys.

Noticed this as well, thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Archimtiros View Post