Thread: BW + KC Macro

BW + KC Macro

Apologize if this was posted elsewhere. But, I have always had BW and KC macro'd together. With the 2 piece resetting BW, I have at times popped BW while it is still up.

Is there a command that I can put in the macro to stop BW from going off if it is already active?

Quote Originally Posted by Adbrin View Post
    Apologize if this was posted elsewhere. But, I have always had BW and KC macro'd together. With the 2 piece resetting BW, I have at times popped BW while it is still up.

Is there a command that I can put in the macro to stop BW from going off if it is already active?
    I brought this up in the Azor guide thread. Don't think there's a way around it, I ended up just removing KC from my BW macro. When you're pressing them seperately there's no real danger of mashing the BW button and overlapping it. It also give's you more flexibility to do something like BW + Multi-Shot opener on Maidens for example, as someone pointed out.

Quote Originally Posted by mediic View Post
    I brought this up in the Azor guide thread. Don't think there's a way around it, I ended up just removing KC from my BW macro. When you're pressing them seperately there's no real danger of mashing the BW button and overlapping it. It also give's you more flexibility to do something like BW + Multi-Shot opener on Maidens for example, as someone pointed out.
    Makes sense. Thank you for the response/suggestion.

There's no way around it. Macros can't check for presence of buffs or anything of that sort. Strays too far into playing the game for you which they try to avoid. As mentioned its better to have it as a separate bind anyway.
    Main - Spirál - Hunter

there is a slight work around for this by using:

/cast Kill Command
    /cast [mod] Bestial Wrath

Where the [mod] lets you use a modifier key(shift, ctrl or alt). You can also specify which mod key it is by using [mod:alt] or something along those lines. What this macro does is let you use kill command alone or both while holding down a modifier key.