Thread: Hunter MD Bug?

Hunter MD Bug?

Maybe I have missed this in the patch notes, but since Tuesday I (and the other 2 hunters in our raid ) have not been able to MD to our tanks. We have tried our macros and even doing it manually through the spell book.

Here is the strange thing. We can MD to other non-tank members
    I'm the Dude. So that's what you call me. You know, that or, uh, His Dudeness, or uh, Duder, or El Duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Hiya View Post
    Maybe I have missed this in the patch notes, but since Tuesday I (and the other 2 hunters in our raid ) have not been able to MD to our tanks. We have tried our macros and even doing it manually through the spell book.

Here is the strange thing. We can MD to other non-tank members
    I think your tanks are trolling you and using Neural Silencers.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowspawn115 View Post
    I think your tanks are trolling you and using Neural Silencers.
    No, that isn't it

- - - Updated - - -

I will provide a screenshot as soon as I can
    I'm the Dude. So that's what you call me. You know, that or, uh, His Dudeness, or uh, Duder, or El Duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing.

Do you happen to use Clique? I noticed I couldn't MD either when mine wasn't updated right away, and turned off because it was out of date. Totally a noob move on my part, but it could happen to someone else.

I misdirect through a focus macro and, using it on my pet so far, havent had an issue, worked every time.

Also just for clarification this isnt in HM where your tanks are mounted also right?

Deleted
    I have a similiar problem.
    Today on Blast Furnace I wanted to use MD on the tank so I can help him to pull the adds but this always ended with my pet dieing.
    And no, I don't have Growl activated.

Deleted
    I had the same issue today, couldn't MD to one tank but could the second, and other raid members.

had the same issue on blast furnace, mding a shield guy left side to tank right side - pet either dies or goes awahl and is on the complete opposite side or seemingly nowhere to be found until like a minute or two into the fight where I seem him come walking without dash from nowhere

Thank goodness I am not the only person that had this problem. We did Maidens last Friday and it was working as intended....guess it was a bug....6.1 has been flakey so far and the random lag spikes we seem to be having

I have lagg issue when doing MD's lately. Like 2-3 sec freez when i cast it.